BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

raid boss's parties

Go down 
+2
sweetcrafter
ad1
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

raid boss's parties Empty
PostSubject: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 3:53 pm

If u want our clan to grow up and ofr us all to grow we need items and for those we need to farm raids so i make this topic to explian clan needs of clases

the symbole " * " reprezent how improtant is the class

RB party is

3-4 destros +sd >74+sws>78+healer+cov
and one wk if we have not necery

Destros

Biso -warscar-malecfic we need minimum 2 more activ people destros ...****
serjr is with us too but he is busy to get us a ch thos edays hope him luck Very Happy
DS
Lilpirnces -lesby-me4nik we are good with sd but one mroe is not bad ..**

SWS
MATZA we have only matza so we need high lv necery i can help lvling up ..****
+ now we have sexisws also
Healers

liliel eva saint
unica cardinal kind of short handed too here ...***

matzu and lesby need to lvl up

cov
arryanman +amis we are good one mroe would be ok ..**

replay here with the subclases u will make to help people who are helping at raid have the proriety for items

our clan is full and all are activ so we need people to subclass for rb so choose from what i said

if some u dont like al lteh clases i said up , u can make clases for siege read at siege needs topic

and when i call u to rb and u dont; come to lvl up this is realy so greedy i am not doing that for me , i couldve have now db instead of hd and ss ,i made those to make raids faster and easier for the clan not for me

we need team wrok to grow up

Last edited by BISO on Thu May 01, 2008 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:00 pm

ME WK
Maayn BD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 6:23 pm

Biso,
i'm very happy that u care about this clan realy 1st person who dont need nothing just care about team work im glad that u exist Razz its not a g@y problem with me that i like u lol! i will be there for u and for others who need me any time and anywhere.

p.s. matza unblock you ? or u still on ignore list ? coz u are a little pig
Laughing
all the best see u monday all

happy easter all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: sure   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:17 am

Thanx maayan and liliel
now bd and wk are coverd we need destros and sws's waiting for ur replyas
yah yah she unblocked me Very Happy

the thing why i need nothing is that i can make my items by my self ,as a said before this is a loled server full of emo players so easy to make items
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ...   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 12:33 pm

well my subclass (archer-siege)is now 69 i think and next subclass i was thinking destro that a 4 sure...i wanted sws but I can t Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ad1
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm

I am camping at halate for more then 24 Hours Sleep but i sleept 5 hours and i think they killed it. Damn. Anyhow i hope soon i will make sub. We talked today about it, biso,...and i am really thinking for OL WC , SWS , BD. Just need to tell me which u need first. In my opinion is SWS

Updated I did halate
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:16 am

i want to make rb pts too but im low lvl Sad and i dont have subclass. and no1 wants char whit my class(crafter) on rb Sad
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:55 am

sweetcrafter wrote:
i want to make rb pts too but im low lvl Sad and i dont have subclass. and no1 wants char whit my class(crafter) on rb Sad

At sieges we will take u for sure,there i need u, at raids we need just 1 full pt max to kill a raid ,we can't take crafter coz u don't do a lot dmg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: thanx   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 7:36 pm

thanx for people who reacted with the needs of the clan thanx lesby , unica , liliel and maayan

waiting fro the others too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 7:24 am

BISO wrote:
thanx for people who reacted with the needs of the clan thanx lesby , unica , liliel and maayan

waiting fro the others too

As soon as i get a higher lvl with my bishop i can join you np Smile but it's hard.... hate grinding alone Razz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 11:04 am

I am evas templar since c4 but in IL i guess i m not that usefull xD
My subs are silver ranger 76 and bishop 61 specialy made to sieges or raids
Ofc i will sub dagger at the end Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:30 am

Well ...i`m sws now ....at subclass i will make another suport for sure ... (wc , wk , healer...or whatever).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: break   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 5:28 pm

tahnx sexisws , a wc wouldbe nice if u make it

those days i am not raiding because i am kinde of busy real life and people were in vacation they didnlt play at raids time

and guys u always say i prefer some poeple and dont take others in party ,
if it is for the rb or something els i never saw any one of u making exp party or quest party and invting people
dont wait for me and serjer to do that for exemple

lesby and unica and others need to make it quest and u dont habe farmer subs why u don;t make parties there u make lvl on ur caracters and u do quest
Back to top Go down
Ndoe
Orfen
Orfen
Ndoe

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 5:23 pm

soon i`ll make 75 on sub ... and will be upcoming question what to sub next....
maybe some1 will have an idea what ... to be usefull and .... i can take it for play with it : )
.....w8ing replays lol!
(about my other post ..... hope this week that will start from monday to make MJ boots/gloves/circl ... and go farm missing books in GC and try mjla also )
.... if any1 check forums soon ... speak ur mind here : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:57 am

dono ... destro/bd/wk smth like this
Back to top Go down
Ndoe
Orfen
Orfen
Ndoe

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:25 am

come on ... dont be shy.... give ur post : )))
prolly will be easy for me to make warlock cuz have equip and is not hard to lvlup but must be sure that will be used in partys etc : )
making anything isnt problem for me ... just to find some free time : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:15 am

yeah i think wk its nice for rbs we have only izida wk Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 2:13 am

Since I'm new here, i will add something.

We can form easily another Raid config.

- Tank
- SD
- ES
- Cardi
- Mage
- Mage
- Mage
- Mage
- Mage

You can easily get down a raid with that. With mass recharge, you can restore full mana to everyone, though, I don't know the reload time of Mass recharge here. In this case, people must not get a destro if they don't want to. I was used to use this config before. With pow and siren, find an Empower and you'll rock the socks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:01 am

nukers sux =D hate nukers Laughing
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: omg   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:38 am

omg Rb with Mages ??? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 8:16 am

I can tell that Titans suck too heh Razz

Have you never raid once with mages in your life ? :O
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:08 am

its not so bad whit mages but i prefer wariors Smile
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:47 pm

sweetcrafter wrote:
its not so bad whit mages but i prefer wariors Smile

Let me know when u find blunt
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:31 am

NeeeeeeNeeeeee wrote:
I can tell that Titans suck too heh Razz

Have you never raid once with mages in your life ? :O

yeah lol but its not C4 anymore Laughing things changed =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 2:07 am

Yeah, things changed, but I won't make a Titan though. It's an alternative thing, you do what you want, but we are still able to raid with mages Razz

So, anyone can tell me the Mass recharge cooldown here ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raid boss's parties   raid boss's parties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raid boss's parties
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next