BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO

Go down 
+12
sweetcrafter
Idrial
auras44
muter
Yani
donluckey
Fireforge
KaSaPiS
kuzman
kuzix
Returner
Serjr
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

VOTE
1) STAY ON L2 ROX
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2) ANOTHER SERVER
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_lcap94%START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 94% [ 16 ]
3) MOVE BACK ON L2CERBERUS
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_lcap6%START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:10 pm

x 10 to x 20 max but server who is stable and not older then 60 days something like that i know macedonians they dont wanan go old servers ....... bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
KaSaPiS
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:11 pm

how can you say stable a server that is just for 60 days up ?
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:28 pm

i tested some server.....thalion clan is there.....but i see some stupid things there.....like: certifications dont work, 3 dinasty armor sets, and the server is 30-50 days old....HB dont need baylor killing....etc etc....but i see big comunity with huge market......if some1 can test it....this is url: http://l2draconis.com/....cya
Back to top Go down
KaSaPiS
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:34 pm

That is what i found for what you ask , maybe it`s not what you are looking though and i don`t trust new servers http://l2draconis.com
picture from there
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 Shot00014
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:36 pm

KaSaPiS wrote:
That is what i found for what you ask , maybe it`s not what you are looking though and i don`t trust new servers http://l2draconis.com
picture from there
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 Shot00014

yup i was there too in that same time when you took that pic......:Smile))))....so guys i go to sleep and i see tomorrow what have you decide....best regards from me and cya...
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 7:44 pm

http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/1473/AdenaGate.htm ppl i find this server post pls some new servers from x 10 to x++++ but not with q rewaards x1 pls and other hard stuffs something liek this server what i posted
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:35 pm

ttp://www.l2limitededition.com/ this server seems very good chek it ppl its new 60 days old fresh server
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:12 pm

donluckey wrote:
ttp://www.l2limitededition.com/ this server seems very good chek it ppl its new 60 days old fresh server

yep,it's very good server,very fresh, 0 hero's,many ppl on line, i tested some things and it's very nice ,server have a lot of players considering that he have short time since they opened ,many nice things ,go test and tell me your opinion
Back to top Go down
Idrial
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:05 am

Will never,Never make again a dagger xD i'll back my fuking pally, so as forge said, new server plz, hate rox since the beggining, they have no idea about doing nothing
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 am

Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:53 am

i wanna move back on cerberus cuz i miss my friends there.
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:25 am

Serjr wrote:
www.l2limitededition.com go test it

i will test it now....and i have to go to work but tonight i am waiting for you to tell the final decision....regards....
Back to top Go down
KaSaPiS
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:26 am

donluckey wrote:
http://l2topzone.com/lineage2/server-info/1473/AdenaGate.htm ppl i find this server post pls some new servers from x 10 to x++++ but not with q rewaards x1 pls and other hard stuffs something liek this server what i posted

this is a picture from this server, doesn`t look so promising but you never know xD
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 Shot00015a
Back to top Go down
KaSaPiS
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:06 am

Serjr wrote:
www.l2limitededition.com go test it

And this picture from there as well. Just something i notice, 1 char is allowed in combats like seige per ip
START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 Shot00001pw
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:30 am

i just want some things to happen finally on this server and all should be prepared to realised them.....
1: Serj is our clan leader and no1 else
2: Serj's word is the last on everything
3: if he says go to talking island village you go
4: Serj must make co-clan leaders and clan must follow them in there decision
5: Every1 should participate in clan gattering mats,rec's etc etc etc....
6: The ones who will not help they will not get anything....
7: the MOST IMPORTANT:Follow serj's orders and everything will be fine.....

thats all i have to say if i am wrong tell me if not lets go kick some asses finally as clan not as individuals....

BTW: SERJ pls be more agresive to clan members like on reloaded Smile))))))))).....i know you can make dominating clan from this clan....

cya guys i go to work now and cya tonight......
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 am

i like server what shia posted me its good its not mage server u can buy 81 books in town like enlighments archer will fighter will hide etc... its fresh 1 castle free still no heroes on server u can do 4 box but u can take only 1 in hunt other 2 must be in town but its good for pvp to log sws bd wc and main full buffed dont nead to w8 28572439579374 mins to other log and offline shop work.... i made 1 kamael .. alredy bounce bounce I love you buffs is like on retaillike dances songs 2 min so bd sws is not useless here i dont prefer ppl to make mage here becose enlighment work so mage will not hit me 33333333dmg
Back to top Go down
MFuego
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:27 am

i start to test L2LimitedEdition and I thinking that is a good option.
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Ok i start with us
but please dont chance server after 2/3 week Very Happy

cominggg
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:59 am

guys i dont have enough time to start a new char and lvl it so i will stay on rox. can u pls leave me some adena/items?
Back to top Go down
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 am

http://www.l2origins.com/ really freaking good INT server, and servers 2nd top clan just got the fack out, owned 100%

server needs a new clan to rule the whole thing. Admins great, bugs are fixed all the time as they are found..

Count this in ur thinkings.

Also its interlude

Sincerely
Mike
Back to top Go down
kosa4a
Baium
Baium
kosa4a

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:04 am

80MIN BUFF? PFF .....
Back to top Go down
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 pm

Yep every buff 80mins, i like it after retail.. dont have to look around for buffers/wcs for an hour before u decide to go farming..
Back to top Go down
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:33 pm

So wich server u guys playin? The 1 u posted seems to be offline till they say it is back up again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaSaPiS
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Yes it`s the one which is offline , they are working on database. But I think if ever they are going to fix what they are up to, it`s going to be really nice server. You should try it.
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Ardy wrote:
So wich server u guys playin? The 1 u posted seems to be offline till they say it is back up again Very Happy

come with us focker.....i miss you....
btw: xkuzman here.....come finish boy Smile.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO   START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

START VOTE AND POST YOUR OPINION ALSO
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next