BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Share | 
 

 L2 Cerberus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 26
Location : Haskovo , Bulgaria

PostSubject: L2 Cerberus   Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:32 pm

Guys at least some1 with nickname SerJ posted in cerberus forum clan will move there .. Very Happy is that real serj and he follow me or this is some bot : D Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:56 am


Few old clan movies made by clan members

http://www.filefront.com/16815391/pvp.wmv/

http://www.filefront.com/16824651/orenheine.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16825649/Innadril-siege.avi

http://www.filefront.com/16828875/THRillED.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16829395/Haran ... movie1.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16830797/ill_is_back.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZl3YC7z ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWfw-Hye ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z45L0P ... r_embedded

I announce we move on l2cerberus, http://l2cerberus.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=545 , on 1 jully server will be opened, i will announce partys setup in 5 days ,i want some nukers to,so go till server will open and practice on some high rate a littlebit Wink


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:30 am

Serjr wrote:

Few old clan movies made by clan members

http://www.filefront.com/16815391/pvp.wmv/

http://www.filefront.com/16824651/orenheine.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16825649/Innadril-siege.avi

http://www.filefront.com/16828875/THRillED.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16829395/Haran ... movie1.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16830797/ill_is_back.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZl3YC7z ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWfw-Hye ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z45L0P ... r_embedded

I announce we move on l2cerberus, http://l2cerberus.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=545 , on 1 jully server will be opened, i will announce partys setup in 5 days ,i want some nukers to,so go till server will open and practice on some high rate a littlebit Wink


i Will play sorcerer but i wont be too much active .... just support some times Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:14 pm

Serjr wrote:

Few old clan movies made by clan members

http://www.filefront.com/16815391/pvp.wmv/

http://www.filefront.com/16824651/orenheine.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16825649/Innadril-siege.avi

http://www.filefront.com/16828875/THRillED.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16829395/Haran ... movie1.wmv

http://www.filefront.com/16830797/ill_is_back.wmv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZl3YC7z ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWfw-Hye ... r_embedded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3Z45L0P ... r_embedded

I announce we move on l2cerberus, http://l2cerberus.eu/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=545 , on 1 jully server will be opened, i will announce partys setup in 5 days ,i want some nukers to,so go till server will open and practice on some high rate a littlebit Wink



oki then Archers will sux on cerberus....so there is no reason to make archers.....if mage's are so overpowered so lets all play mages.....tanks will sux also cause they need a lot work untill they got anti magic skill.....so all play mages and the server will rock......i rlly cant understand why mages are so overpowered this gracia doesnt have sense to me.....so if i play on cerberus but i say "IF" i will make suporter only for fun nothing else......i dont like play mage so maybe i will quit l2 if this mage story is true......cause there will be no balance at all between classes and only char's that can beat mages are kamaels....so cerberus will be full with mages and kamaels......i rlly dont think i wanna play on that kind of server...so i will reconsider for my l2 playing.....

thats all i have to say.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:45 pm

some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:58 pm

SerJ, Cerberus Open, on 1/08/2010 not july, and Forge Darsh, Kaylas, Balu MOve there??? cuz you know is a Core clan Members...

I think is frintezza a better option, soon open a epilogue server... but any way...

Regards!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:41 pm

kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kosa4a
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30
Location : Moldova / Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:10 am

SWs or spoiler ??? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 26
Location : Haskovo , Bulgaria

PostSubject: reeee   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:41 am

Darsh Forge GM o.O Very Happy SerJ also Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .... Kosa4a make a spoiler all will need spoilers cuz on low rate no1 can exp alone .. Also we need 1 crafter or 2 ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:12 am

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

1: tell me how to log on cerberus.....
then i will choose what i'll play....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PHILIP5
Orfen
Orfen
avatar

Posts : 26
Join date : 2009-05-16
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:47 am

kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

1: tell me how to log on cerberus.....
then i will choose what i'll play....

mamin na 1 juli go pusta serverov do togas daj nekoj link od fun server ako igras:)))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 am

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:19 am

Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S

Source: L2cerberus.eu = Time left to start:

7 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 35 seconds
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:24 am

Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S

Source: L2cerberus.eu = Time left to start:

7 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 35 seconds

Then my conputers is work bad xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:29 am

Chaparrito wrote:
Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S

Source: L2cerberus.eu = Time left to start:

7 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 35 seconds

Then my conputers is work bad xDDD

Fix it u will need it for pvps Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:35 am

Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S

Source: L2cerberus.eu = Time left to start:

7 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 35 seconds

Then my conputers is work bad xDDD

Fix it u will need it for pvps Razz

I think we need organize clasess... first to all the suport clasess.... Im BP ofc XDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:52 pm


mamin na 1 juli go pusta serverov do togas daj nekoj link od fun server ako igras:)))[/quote]

mamin ke odmaram do 1 juli izgleda.....ama i ne sum 100% siguren deka ke igram na cerberus......taka da ke vidime.....bez darsh,forge i kaylas ne mi se igra.....oti samo tie mi pomognaa na site serveri......zato mozi ke razmislam dali ke igram......mozno e da igram ama nemea ko dosega da se zalagam.....mozi da igram sws ili bd ili OL samo za na siege......ne znam navistina so da pram.....a ako sakas fun server da igras odi na "l2 dubai"........ama odamna e pocnat.....ama vrija narod....pozzz


PS: I btw zolti imas pozzdrav od: Kobe bryant + pau gasol=dynamic duo.....i od LA Lakers.......ahahahahahhah cicaj Boston.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Chaparrito wrote:
Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Returner wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
some1 to tell me the steps how to log on cerberus......

cerberus will open on 1 jully,that mean few days left, yes mage will be overpowered some good month in oly till hb get lvl 7-8,in free pvp will be allways overpowered so i need tank,nukers,bd,sws healers.

If u are tired to make some classes create support and u will be xp-ed by us and boxed to Wink

Chaparrito frintezza have very strict rules, i cant play there coz i am gm there and if i play bye bye gm Smile , so we will move cerberus.

About darsh/forge i don't think they will play l2 again since they are gm's on l2newstyle they aren't in a mood to play l2 again,but ofc i'm not 100% sure

SerJ go and check time left to start is 37 days left then in 1/08/2010 start..... Check http://l2cerberus.eu/

Is hard the work whitout Darsh Forge, Kaylas and they dont move, confirmed =S

Source: L2cerberus.eu = Time left to start:

7 days, 3 hours, 38 minutes, 35 seconds

Then my conputers is work bad xDDD

Fix it u will need it for pvps Razz

I think we need organize clasess... first to all the suport clasess.... Im BP ofc XDDD


chapa mamin feo im glad that youll play with us...talk to that spanish asses and make them come here...BB is forever and i think theyll have to come coz they will miss BB and our great klan and friendship... BB4ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:20 pm

Clan worked and will work w/o them to no problem ,if they choosed to not play l2 anymore cant do nothing,it's theyr choise.

Who want to play on cerberus is welcome who don't want can stay there no problems,just not under bloodbalance clan name on newstyle serv.
I re-builded on frintezza server x7 bloodbalance from old 4 players witch came with me,i can do this here to without any problem,all depends how you organise your players and if they like they stay,i know this from many years of leadership Smile
So who don't want come hf and gl, was nice to play with u Wink

P.S: but later don't expect favours as help with xp/items etc, i don't force nobody to join ,if you want you will come

Regards, SerJ!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:51 am

again i ask will some1 tell me how to log on cerberus.......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:24 pm

Serjr wrote:
Clan worked and will work w/o them to no problem ,if they choosed to not play l2 anymore cant do nothing,it's theyr choise.

Who want to play on cerberus is welcome who don't want can stay there no problems,just not under bloodbalance clan name on newstyle serv.
I re-builded on frintezza server x7 bloodbalance from old 4 players witch came with me,i can do this here to without any problem,all depends how you organise your players and if they like they stay,i know this from many years of leadership Smile
So who don't want come hf and gl, was nice to play with u Wink

P.S: but later don't expect favours as help with xp/items etc, i don't force nobody to join ,if you want you will come

Regards, SerJ!

Thats true, but left 6 days and no working in organized clasess??? cuz i dont want to play on a clan that dont have supports, like sws, BD. EE, BP, or only have 1 party full and not more... understand my point????

Then start work whit that ugly xDDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:55 pm

Chaparrito wrote:
Serjr wrote:
Clan worked and will work w/o them to no problem ,if they choosed to not play l2 anymore cant do nothing,it's theyr choise.

Who want to play on cerberus is welcome who don't want can stay there no problems,just not under bloodbalance clan name on newstyle serv.
I re-builded on frintezza server x7 bloodbalance from old 4 players witch came with me,i can do this here to without any problem,all depends how you organise your players and if they like they stay,i know this from many years of leadership Smile
So who don't want come hf and gl, was nice to play with u Wink

P.S: but later don't expect favours as help with xp/items etc, i don't force nobody to join ,if you want you will come

Regards, SerJ!

Thats true, but left 6 days and no working in organized clasess??? cuz i dont want to play on a clan that dont have supports, like sws, BD. EE, BP, or only have 1 party full and not more... understand my point????

Then start work whit that ugly xDDD

ok chapa make bishop
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kosa4a
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2009-11-18
Age : 30
Location : Moldova / Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:31 pm

songer here Smile drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: MKD team   Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:46 am

Macedonian team (MKD) will have 1 full pt with all suports and i think archers active players...We will be 10 +- players so it will be great to work in BB klan as always...BB klan isnt just klan we are succesfull coz of great friendships. It must and i hope will stay in that kind of klan...Best klan with best friends... BB4ever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: L2 Cerberus   

Back to top Go down
 
L2 Cerberus
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: