BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN

Go down 
+5
sweetcrafter
PurpleSky
Atlant
WarScar
Serjr
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 am

i need to leave clan when im making baium q?
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm

lol ofc u dont need to leave to make this Q ..its easy one affraid rofl
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 am

i heard from 1 friend thet if im in clan bauim quest fails . maybe he is wrong
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 2:09 am

O Jeasus when u make BLOOD FABRIC U DONT NEED TO LEAVE CLAN....WTF if u need foking baium for SUB QUEST [pipete knife bla bla sh1ts] THEN u do it if ur clan have many enemies [guess why ] lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 6:00 am

ok ok i understand. btw why dont we raid lilith and anakim?
Back to top Go down
Ndoe
Orfen
Orfen
Ndoe

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:09 am

Anakim when dusk side wins in seal validation period if dawn wins Lilith ... and they are alsmost eveyday in seal valid period but .... i think here many ppls (clans/allys) camp them cuz of SC rising and drop .... affraid
so .... i thikn best way defeat lilith is ambush who is there at the beginin of period or ... we must have "eyes" inside room ... and jump in right time but for that need many ppls online and playin` more time ... , as everybody knows atm isnt the best moment for that so .... maybe soon : ))) we could be prepared for that kind of action !!! pig pig pig
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:31 am

huh yeah lets ride mother foking lilith .... affraid
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 7:33 am

long reply ndoe. 10x for the explanation
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:51 am

lets try to kill dr chaos.hes new boss and i think he have good drop
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:45 am

why dont we try to get Necklace of Valakas & Frintezza's Necklace ?
Back to top Go down
blackeagle
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 7:10 am

ebay.com
gl
hope ur daddy gonna lent you his cc
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 1:49 pm

yeah ebay roxx affraid
Back to top Go down
Gapci0owa
Spamer
Spamer
Gapci0owa

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 pm

Valakas necklece is good stuff but frintezzas necklace isnt so cool beacuse Scarlet can halisha is much stronger than valakas and it seems that it isnt worth to try.
Bonuses: Reflect Damage: 10%, Dark Resistance: +15%(nc), Sleep Resistance: +30%, Bleed Resistance: +50%(wtf), Shock Resistance: +30%, Poison Resistance: +50%(does some1 using curse poison?), Paralysis Resistance: +30%, Re-use Delay Decrease: 10%
And for that ones who dont know nothing about Rolling Eyes

zaken : that is hard rb but woth to kill. Why hard? At night (ingame) he have 40% vampiric rage
so he is the best to kill in the day(/time), when u start to buff near him even on shadow dance he will kill you,when u hitting him he can teleport u far away from him, or he can teleport his undad ass to other room so u must know well his ship to find him. Doors open at 12:00(ingame). I will add some photos from my zaken raids when i will find some. I can say that zaken is harder than Baium. But best thing is that Zaken have very bad recovery of HP.
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:35 am

ill kill the guys who repaired my PC. it was dead again. now the videocard is the worst of the worst and i cant play Sad Sad Sad
hope my parents will buy a new one.
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:08 am

i have new one lol! lol! (video card) . the first one was better but this is not so bad! i cant log cause of trafik.... so see u tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN   ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANT QUEEN AND ZAKEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Clan managment-
Jump to: