PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

i think i will try rpg club mby so every1 is welcome i will use nick donluckey
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am

Was thinking too ... but if start will be laggy or smth, ima quit it asap Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 am

i would rlly start to play on that RPG, ofc with BB members, but i rlly dont have time for farming, crafting, Quests so i stay on Frintezza till the end of server, mybe if i find some good paying work with 8 hours working time ill go on RPG. Till than we play on frintezza. BB guys

antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 am

kuzman wrote:
BB guys

Friends never says goodbye Very Happy:D:D [Justkidding]
Me also, i dun have alot of time for playin, maybe few hours per day ... dunno, my wish is big but I love SerJ it Very Happy

@ Kuzman: ela na chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donluckey
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 pm

i will take a break from l2 definitly mby after new year i will start again honestly l2 start to be boring for me Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Well im in rpg club with ooc atm but the server is like every server with too many ppls on it.. Hard to find places to farm and the 2 top allys+ ours are pretty much controlling everything. Already got boored because the ooc clan members are.. over-rated, they arent that good, only reason i stay is because its constant party(+ i wanna see if they rly made the skills work, because they had alot of problems with them).

Anyway i got time to play now, since there was an accident at work and i lost 2 fingers, so ill be out of work for 2-6 months.

Where do you guys play, i miss you!?

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boianx
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 pm

some guys still play in frintezza other waiting for SerJ and we go somewhere to lost time and kick asses :}
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Ardy wrote:
Well im in rpg club with ooc atm but the server is like every server with too many ppls on it.. Hard to find places to farm and the 2 top allys+ ours are pretty much controlling everything. Already got boored because the ooc clan members are.. over-rated, they arent that good, only reason i stay is because its constant party(+ i wanna see if they rly made the skills work, because they had alot of problems with them).

Anyway i got time to play now, since there was an accident at work and i lost 2 fingers, so ill be out of work for 2-6 months.

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)

wtf lol...you lost 2 fingers?.....sorry to hear that m8....i wish you fast recovery and gl....i am still on frintezza and every1 is welcomed there.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Ardy wrote:

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)

I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, I WISH YOU FAST RECOVERING M8

antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Seems like i`m gonna start on RPG-Club in few days, i just need to get LineageII in the town where i study, so i`ll be able to play! Very Happy:D:D:D

@ F1sher: Gonna spank your ass when i`ll come there Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 am

Well i have received some phone calls this days from our clan members,theyr decision is atm they will wait i finish to solve my irl problems and we will decide where to play.There is a probability something after 15 decembre i will start play again but i don't promisse anything so far, anyway when ill do that i will announce with 5 days minimum on clan forum where u will find me on witch server i mean, so no worries i will announce it Smile .
Also it's a possibility ill get my old core players , ex clan members with me from wrath/dex server ,very good skilled players, my decision is i will make clan again and me+clan members will see what server we gonna go anyway it must be arround x10-x20 between.
I will not be upset or angry on anybody who will not come on that server ,so don't worry we will keep be friends:P this is just a game to kill time Smile.
So in about 3 weeks you guys gonna have my answer,till then enjoy play whatever you like Smile

P.S: 85% of my problems solved ,so soon ill be able to enjoy l2 allmoust full time
P.S2: F1sher take care more about wtf u do at work, better loose work then fingers fuk this...be more attention dude ,it's ur health witch mean u should care more about that,it's not a good reason to be happy coz u can play l2 again :S , be more attention dude and btw i think if 24h not passed u can put fingers back,did u do that ? ( ofc i mean in chirurgycal methods- operation)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Serjr wrote:
Well i have received some phone calls this days from our clan members,theyr decision is atm they will wait i finish to solve my irl problems and we will decide where to play.There is a probability something after 15 decembre i will start play again but i don't promisse anything so far, anyway when ill do that i will announce with 5 days minimum on clan forum where u will find me on witch server i mean, so no worries i will announce it Smile .
Also it's a possibility ill get my old core players , ex clan members with me from wrath/dex server ,very good skilled players, my decision is i will make clan again and me+clan members will see what server we gonna go anyway it must be arround x10-x20 between.
I will not be upset or angry on anybody who will not come on that server ,so don't worry we will keep be friends:P this is just a game to kill time Smile.
So in about 3 weeks you guys gonna have my answer,till then enjoy play whatever you like Smile

P.S: 85% of my problems solved ,so soon ill be able to enjoy l2 allmoust full time
P.S2: F1sher take care more about wtf u do at work, better loose work then fingers fuk this...be more attention dude ,it's ur health witch mean u should care more about that,it's not a good reason to be happy coz u can play l2 again :S , be more attention dude and btw i think if 24h not passed u can put fingers back,did u do that ? ( ofc i mean in chirurgycal methods- operation)

Take care pussies, Serj is coming back! Very Happy:D:D
The date 15th December looks good to me Very Happy, also its a good date for two Cardinals to be created, what do you think serj ?Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Serjr wrote:

GG SERJI, im happy from the good news, w8ing clan meeting on forum soon Smile

antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:18 pm

SINCE I CANT LIVE W/O L2 I START RPG CLUB NICK MR REPTILE SOUL HOUND OFC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donluckey
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 pm

and i think i can bring some new memmbers in clan good old players but they are now on stand by becose of university Very Happy WTF WHO LOST 2 FINGERS? DAMN BAD LUCK
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am

donluckey wrote:
SINCE I CANT LIVE W/O L2 I START RPG CLUB NICK MR REPTILE SOUL HOUND OFC Very Happy

Hahaha u faking REPTILE! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Well i couldnt do anything, 1500l tank of gas exploded outside our company and some metal pieces flew to me and 1 of those tooked of my fingers.. Yeah you can save them if you get them back in 1 piece, my fingers looked like chopped meat so couldnt do anything for it.. cant pay more attention anyway, 11 years and not a single accident or sick day, but shit just happens.

Btw i try to think of the good sides of this(of everything actually, thats why im never depressed or in a bad mood) Very Happy

Having time to play l2 is a good side, but im actually learning HON atm(thats why i need fking jah on msn, coz i still suck at it! When serj is back, ill start too Smile

Sincerely
Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 am

If u need Jah on MSN, then try to be online on it Very Happy:D, because i cannot see you online few days already, or well tell me the time when u are usual on MSN, so i`ll try to be online @ the same time Very Happy:D:D

Best Regards:
Boo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 am

I have been talk with Strumf and Dorai about rpg club, they think better will be if we will join our force in 1 clan to have chance to make something on server, that mean bb+old as+ ,,new" as in 1 clan all, what u think about this guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

I`ve no problem with that, untill clan leader is someone from our clan, otherwise i wont joint @ that clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jah
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

SerJ join @ that webchat, got few mins, so lets talk a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm

im logged now, i was watching avatar:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donluckey
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 am

i vote for old bb becose i think if we join other clan we can suck for epic but i hope old bb clan + dorai+ some new members will be great ( new memmbers = no kids pls )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donluckey
antharas
antharas

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

if all will be in 1 clan Better to make some rules that we will all respect this is just my opinion you should consider about that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   

Back to top Go down

<<<Server>>>
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next