BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

<<<Server>>>

Go down 
+8
Jah
kuzman
Yani
Ardy
Returner
boianx
kuzix
Serjr
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

<<<Server>>> - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 12:02 pm

all is fine relax Smile still wait for info Smile
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:28 pm

i think i will try rpg club mby so every1 is welcome i will use nick donluckey
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am

Was thinking too ... but if start will be laggy or smth, ima quit it asap Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:13 am

i would rlly start to play on that RPG, ofc with BB members, but i rlly dont have time for farming, crafting, Quests so i stay on Frintezza till the end of server, mybe if i find some good paying work with 8 hours working time ill go on RPG. Till than we play on frintezza. BB guys
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:15 am

kuzman wrote:
BB guys

Friends never says goodbye Very Happy:D:D [Justkidding]
Me also, i dun have alot of time for playin, maybe few hours per day ... dunno, my wish is big but I love SerJ it Very Happy

@ Kuzman: ela na chat Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:33 pm

i will take a break from l2 definitly mby after new year i will start again honestly l2 start to be boring for me Sad
Back to top Go down
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Well im in rpg club with ooc atm but the server is like every server with too many ppls on it.. Hard to find places to farm and the 2 top allys+ ours are pretty much controlling everything. Already got boored because the ooc clan members are.. over-rated, they arent that good, only reason i stay is because its constant party(+ i wanna see if they rly made the skills work, because they had alot of problems with them).

Anyway i got time to play now, since there was an accident at work and i lost 2 fingers, so ill be out of work for 2-6 months.

Where do you guys play, i miss you!?

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:18 pm

some guys still play in frintezza other waiting for SerJ and we go somewhere to lost time and kick asses :}
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Ardy wrote:
Well im in rpg club with ooc atm but the server is like every server with too many ppls on it.. Hard to find places to farm and the 2 top allys+ ours are pretty much controlling everything. Already got boored because the ooc clan members are.. over-rated, they arent that good, only reason i stay is because its constant party(+ i wanna see if they rly made the skills work, because they had alot of problems with them).

Anyway i got time to play now, since there was an accident at work and i lost 2 fingers, so ill be out of work for 2-6 months.

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)

wtf lol...you lost 2 fingers?.....sorry to hear that m8....i wish you fast recovery and gl....i am still on frintezza and every1 is welcomed there.....
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Ardy wrote:

Sincerely
Mike(F1sher)

I HOPE EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, I WISH YOU FAST RECOVERING M8
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 7:57 am

Seems like i`m gonna start on RPG-Club in few days, i just need to get LineageII in the town where i study, so i`ll be able to play! Very Happy:D:D:D

@ F1sher: Gonna spank your ass when i`ll come there Very Happy:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:15 am

Well i have received some phone calls this days from our clan members,theyr decision is atm they will wait i finish to solve my irl problems and we will decide where to play.There is a probability something after 15 decembre i will start play again but i don't promisse anything so far, anyway when ill do that i will announce with 5 days minimum on clan forum where u will find me on witch server i mean, so no worries i will announce it Smile .
Also it's a possibility ill get my old core players , ex clan members with me from wrath/dex server ,very good skilled players, my decision is i will make clan again and me+clan members will see what server we gonna go anyway it must be arround x10-x20 between.
I will not be upset or angry on anybody who will not come on that server ,so don't worry we will keep be friends:P this is just a game to kill time Smile.
So in about 3 weeks you guys gonna have my answer,till then enjoy play whatever you like Smile

P.S: 85% of my problems solved ,so soon ill be able to enjoy l2 allmoust full time
P.S2: F1sher take care more about wtf u do at work, better loose work then fingers fuk this...be more attention dude ,it's ur health witch mean u should care more about that,it's not a good reason to be happy coz u can play l2 again :S , be more attention dude and btw i think if 24h not passed u can put fingers back,did u do that ? ( ofc i mean in chirurgycal methods- operation)
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:20 pm

Serjr wrote:
Well i have received some phone calls this days from our clan members,theyr decision is atm they will wait i finish to solve my irl problems and we will decide where to play.There is a probability something after 15 decembre i will start play again but i don't promisse anything so far, anyway when ill do that i will announce with 5 days minimum on clan forum where u will find me on witch server i mean, so no worries i will announce it Smile .
Also it's a possibility ill get my old core players , ex clan members with me from wrath/dex server ,very good skilled players, my decision is i will make clan again and me+clan members will see what server we gonna go anyway it must be arround x10-x20 between.
I will not be upset or angry on anybody who will not come on that server ,so don't worry we will keep be friends:P this is just a game to kill time Smile.
So in about 3 weeks you guys gonna have my answer,till then enjoy play whatever you like Smile

P.S: 85% of my problems solved ,so soon ill be able to enjoy l2 allmoust full time
P.S2: F1sher take care more about wtf u do at work, better loose work then fingers fuk this...be more attention dude ,it's ur health witch mean u should care more about that,it's not a good reason to be happy coz u can play l2 again :S , be more attention dude and btw i think if 24h not passed u can put fingers back,did u do that ? ( ofc i mean in chirurgycal methods- operation)

Take care pussies, Serj is coming back! Very Happy:D:D
The date 15th December looks good to me Very Happy, also its a good date for two Cardinals to be created, what do you think serj ?Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 12:21 pm

Serjr wrote:

GG SERJI, im happy from the good news, w8ing clan meeting on forum soon Smile
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:18 pm

SINCE I CANT LIVE W/O L2 I START RPG CLUB NICK MR REPTILE SOUL HOUND OFC Very Happy
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:24 pm

and i think i can bring some new memmbers in clan good old players but they are now on stand by becose of university Very Happy WTF WHO LOST 2 FINGERS? DAMN BAD LUCK
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 am

donluckey wrote:
SINCE I CANT LIVE W/O L2 I START RPG CLUB NICK MR REPTILE SOUL HOUND OFC Very Happy

Hahaha u faking REPTILE! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Ardy
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Well i couldnt do anything, 1500l tank of gas exploded outside our company and some metal pieces flew to me and 1 of those tooked of my fingers.. Yeah you can save them if you get them back in 1 piece, my fingers looked like chopped meat so couldnt do anything for it.. cant pay more attention anyway, 11 years and not a single accident or sick day, but shit just happens.

Btw i try to think of the good sides of this(of everything actually, thats why im never depressed or in a bad mood) Very Happy

Having time to play l2 is a good side, but im actually learning HON atm(thats why i need fking jah on msn, coz i still suck at it! When serj is back, ill start too Smile

Sincerely
Mike
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 8:13 am

If u need Jah on MSN, then try to be online on it Very Happy:D, because i cannot see you online few days already, or well tell me the time when u are usual on MSN, so i`ll try to be online @ the same time Very Happy:D:D

Best Regards:
Boo
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 am

I have been talk with Strumf and Dorai about rpg club, they think better will be if we will join our force in 1 clan to have chance to make something on server, that mean bb+old as+ ,,new" as in 1 clan all, what u think about this guys?
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:55 pm

I`ve no problem with that, untill clan leader is someone from our clan, otherwise i wont joint @ that clan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm

SerJ join @ that webchat, got few mins, so lets talk a bit Razz
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 4:10 pm

im logged now, i was watching avatar:)
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:48 am

i vote for old bb becose i think if we join other clan we can suck for epic but i hope old bb clan + dorai+ some new members will be great ( new memmbers = no kids pls )
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 10:57 am

if all will be in 1 clan Better to make some rules that we will all respect this is just my opinion you should consider about that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<Server>>>   <<<Server>>> - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<Server>>>
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next