BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Share | 
 

 . :) . New Server . :) .

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:05 pm

Yani wrote:
Absofuckinlutely Very Happy Very Happy haha for this reason i always will be facking Mage Always .. with my little WhiteBirdy Very Happy and ofc 1st S weapon crafter i hope so Very Happy We need spoilersss Very Happy

will make 2 spoilers + 1 crafter ,2 spoilers need coz we will be 2 many who will need spoiler:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:21 pm

Chaparrito wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
Well we decided to make only archer pt's and every1 must have 1 sub destro .
First of all i already talk with our members, members witch helped me to build this clan long long time ago when for the first time we decided to create it ,so you dont know them yet but they are good players ,anyway our decision is to create first of all sorcers before main characters to make aq fast and to take her under our control (spawn time).So on 2-d january 1h before server go live all must log on ventrilo . This time we will have more old BB members then we had all this years so this are good news

REMEMBER: 2-D JANUARY 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVER GO ON LINE ALL MUST LOG ON VENTRILO

vent version downl from http://antistress.no-ip.org

ip:antistress.no-ip.org
port: 5555
pasw:parola
BB channel pasw: fuckmeplz

nice to hear this.....then maybe our macedonian pt will be dagger pt or archer pt.....i just hope that this server will be good......cause this is definetlly my last server on l2 world......i meen low rate server.....i willl talk to ikalj,staroto,returner,samurai and alba and i will tell you our decision.....oki cya guys and now i go to do some pvp's at frintezza....

ps: we found new way of farming AQ with only 2 sorcererrs Smile ....or maybe one....one is enough....i will tell you on ventrilo about that when we log....

But remember something, frintezza is l2j, and on this kind of servers exist many ways cuz the bugs heheh xD


ITS NOT BUG Smile

I said about the way, we killed on cerberus with only 2 sorceros too, but on L2OFF is not posible dude =S...


DLVL SORCERER 80LVL TO 40LVL AND U CAN KILL AQ WITH 4-5 HITS Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 pm

Serjr wrote:
in mass pvp archer party >all , to farm olympiad best is ee and paladin ( my main will be EE this time my bro paladin i think)

p.s: interlude client http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net/t339-interlude-client


still considering what to play gladi, archer, dager, eva templar

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:28 pm

kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
Well we decided to make only archer pt's and every1 must have 1 sub destro .
First of all i already talk with our members, members witch helped me to build this clan long long time ago when for the first time we decided to create it ,so you dont know them yet but they are good players ,anyway our decision is to create first of all sorcers before main characters to make aq fast and to take her under our control (spawn time).So on 2-d january 1h before server go live all must log on ventrilo . This time we will have more old BB members then we had all this years so this are good news

REMEMBER: 2-D JANUARY 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVER GO ON LINE ALL MUST LOG ON VENTRILO

vent version downl from http://antistress.no-ip.org

ip:antistress.no-ip.org
port: 5555
pasw:parola
BB channel pasw: fuckmeplz

nice to hear this.....then maybe our macedonian pt will be dagger pt or archer pt.....i just hope that this server will be good......cause this is definetlly my last server on l2 world......i meen low rate server.....i willl talk to ikalj,staroto,returner,samurai and alba and i will tell you our decision.....oki cya guys and now i go to do some pvp's at frintezza....

ps: we found new way of farming AQ with only 2 sorcererrs Smile ....or maybe one....one is enough....i will tell you on ventrilo about that when we log....

But remember something, frintezza is l2j, and on this kind of servers exist many ways cuz the bugs heheh xD


ITS NOT BUG Smile

I said about the way, we killed on cerberus with only 2 sorceros too, but on L2OFF is not posible dude =S...


DLVL SORCERER 80LVL TO 40LVL AND U CAN KILL AQ WITH 4-5 HITS Smile

normaly if u dlvl a char more then 10 lvl's he loose skills,thats how retail works
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
Well we decided to make only archer pt's and every1 must have 1 sub destro .
First of all i already talk with our members, members witch helped me to build this clan long long time ago when for the first time we decided to create it ,so you dont know them yet but they are good players ,anyway our decision is to create first of all sorcers before main characters to make aq fast and to take her under our control (spawn time).So on 2-d january 1h before server go live all must log on ventrilo . This time we will have more old BB members then we had all this years so this are good news

REMEMBER: 2-D JANUARY 1 HOUR BEFORE SERVER GO ON LINE ALL MUST LOG ON VENTRILO

vent version downl from http://antistress.no-ip.org

ip:antistress.no-ip.org
port: 5555
pasw:parola
BB channel pasw: fuckmeplz

nice to hear this.....then maybe our macedonian pt will be dagger pt or archer pt.....i just hope that this server will be good......cause this is definetlly my last server on l2 world......i meen low rate server.....i willl talk to ikalj,staroto,returner,samurai and alba and i will tell you our decision.....oki cya guys and now i go to do some pvp's at frintezza....

ps: we found new way of farming AQ with only 2 sorcererrs Smile ....or maybe one....one is enough....i will tell you on ventrilo about that when we log....

But remember something, frintezza is l2j, and on this kind of servers exist many ways cuz the bugs heheh xD


ITS NOT BUG Smile

I said about the way, we killed on cerberus with only 2 sorceros too, but on L2OFF is not posible dude =S...


DLVL SORCERER 80LVL TO 40LVL AND U CAN KILL AQ WITH 4-5 HITS Smile

normaly if u dlvl a char more then 10 lvl's he loose skills,thats how retail works

but we dont play on retail servers mamin Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:06 pm

still considering what pt to make....if OL curses land like on frintezza we will play 1 OL for sure....my pt will be with Kuzman,returner,ikalj,dambledor,staroto + cardinal,BD,sws and OL or DC will see....i am thinking to play for first time cardinal......cause i don think some1 else wanna play that char Smile .....we will talk with my friends this days and we will decide....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:21 pm

Archer party dude,archers trust me,dont make sh1t classes,focus on stuck archer party...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
boianx
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:45 pm

i will make Gladi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:12 pm

oki i made my final decision i will make Cardinal.....the rest can choose what to make....but still there is time to change my mind..... Smile ... like always....cause i love archers so BADLY .....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:12 pm

Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:


But remember something, frintezza is l2j, and on this kind of servers exist many ways cuz the bugs heheh xD


ITS NOT BUG Smile

I said about the way, we killed on cerberus with only 2 sorceros too, but on L2OFF is not posible dude =S...


DLVL SORCERER 80LVL TO 40LVL AND U CAN KILL AQ WITH 4-5 HITS Smile

normaly if u dlvl a char more then 10 lvl's he loose skills,thats how retail works

SerJ said all hehe rabbit No L2J no fun?? hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:15 pm

kuzman wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
kuzman wrote:



ITS NOT BUG Smile

I said about the way, we killed on cerberus with only 2 sorceros too, but on L2OFF is not posible dude =S...


DLVL SORCERER 80LVL TO 40LVL AND U CAN KILL AQ WITH 4-5 HITS Smile

normaly if u dlvl a char more then 10 lvl's he loose skills,thats how retail works

but we dont play on retail servers mamin Smile

This interlude server is L2Off like i see rigth????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:51 am

well even on interlude java ive seen chars dlvl-ed more then 10 lvl's and loosing skills,but anyway we don't have time to make 1 sorc lvl 80 then dlvl him on x10 interlude, as i said main purpose 1h before server go live all must log on ventrilo, we will create first sorcers for aq and go kil it,after that we will create our main characters,dont forget that
Back to top Go down
View user profile
XxSaMuRaIxX
Spamer
Spamer
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2009-11-14
Age : 34

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:58 am

Hello from Samurai guys!!!
One thing is for sure - me and my brother will definitely play on this server... what class-->for sure a fighter , dagger or archer(songer may also be possible). Any other needs of chars we will forfill towards the clan`s good.Sorcer is essential! Smile
This time I think Macedonian PT will be awesome if we all gather.
I cant wait to play together again... Looking forward for it guys.
Until then... HF fun guys... BB forever Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:10 am

Very good, day by day we getting more and more, btw about what class to make with mkd try to talk with them to setup an good archer party full supported (bs/sws/healers/wc/etc) coz and party without support sux trust me and nobody like to box support on sieges/mass pvp's Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 pm

I think some1 need to play... Human summoner for cat baff Very Happy archer pty + cat baff = owning Very Happy what u think that be me in mkd pty? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:05 pm

good idea but u guys decide what to make,just make full suported party coz it's needs and it rocks at pvp's, remember i play support for 4 years already and im fine:P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:08 pm

U are fine cose u make ptys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:44 pm

oki this is nice when all MKD players will play.....i will arange meeting this days and we will talk who will play and what.....but for sure we will active BD and SWS and Cat buff for sure......i will call everyone this days and we willl figure it out.....and made olur final decision.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 pm

kuzix wrote:
oki this is nice when all MKD players will play.....i will arange meeting this days and we will talk who will play and what.....but for sure we will active BD and SWS and Cat buff for sure......i will call everyone this days and we willl figure it out.....and made olur final decision.....

at that meeting dont forget to drink for me Very Happy:D:D (in 4 days it's my birthday hehe )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Returner
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2009-03-18
Age : 31
Location : Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
oki this is nice when all MKD players will play.....i will arange meeting this days and we will talk who will play and what.....but for sure we will active BD and SWS and Cat buff for sure......i will call everyone this days and we willl figure it out.....and made olur final decision.....

at that meeting dont forget to drink for me Very Happy:D:D (in 4 days it's my birthday hehe )
Pff nab u promised u will come...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.porntube.com
Baron
Spamer
Spamer
avatar

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 27
Location : Greece

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:43 pm

I need [ zoom hack ] + [ disable right click intialize ] archives that work on Interlude !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
donluckey
antharas
antharas
avatar

Posts : 141
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 29
Location : montenegro/podgorica

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:34 pm

well i go probably as dark efl archer there or sorcer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
oki this is nice when all MKD players will play.....i will arange meeting this days and we will talk who will play and what.....but for sure we will active BD and SWS and Cat buff for sure......i will call everyone this days and we willl figure it out.....and made olur final decision.....

at that meeting dont forget to drink for me Very Happy:D:D (in 4 days it's my birthday hehe )

oki then its my final decision: we will have meeting at Serj's birthday and we will drink for him to celebrate his birthday.....maybe we will call you to see how you celebrate your birthday Smile .....cya fockers and all make refuel for 2nd of january Smile ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:08 am

kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
oki this is nice when all MKD players will play.....i will arange meeting this days and we will talk who will play and what.....but for sure we will active BD and SWS and Cat buff for sure......i will call everyone this days and we willl figure it out.....and made olur final decision.....

at that meeting dont forget to drink for me Very Happy:D:D (in 4 days it's my birthday hehe )

oki then its my final decision: we will have meeting at Serj's birthday and we will drink for him to celebrate his birthday.....maybe we will call you to see how you celebrate your birthday Smile .....cya fockers and all make refuel for 2nd of january Smile ....

for sure i will be drunk ass =))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 26
Location : Haskovo , Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 pm

No doubt in you Very Happy u will be so facking drunk Very Happy just dont loose moments Very Happy i will be MAGE FOR SURE Very Happy btw i have Q ... Are there improved buffs ??? And what is better for interlude SpellSinger or Necromancer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: . :) . New Server . :) .   

Back to top Go down
 
. :) . New Server . :) .
Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» No server response

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: