BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

about l2ice!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:36 am

http://forum.pmfun.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=38122&start=270

read and cry how many ppl are waiting for l2ice and for how many time Smile ......but guys real all pages from that forum and you will understand what will happen to l2ice....in the first day they made wipe lol....and if you are in pt exp is like x100 nice server....so many bugs ii talked to some pppl that test it and got from all the same answer.....this server will never be playable....so rethink about how you will loose your spare time on l2ice....cya...
Back to top Go down
fhf

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: dgdgdg   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 pm

go I love SerJ yourself
Back to top Go down
annespwnz
Spamer
Spamer

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:15 am

Hi guys Smile how long will the server be down for? Have the announced a time? didn't notice that the server was up. I thought it was fake Smile
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 4:20 pm

annespwnz wrote:
Hi guys Smile how long will the server be down for? Have the announced a time? didn't notice that the server was up. I thought it was fake Smile

l2ice is totally fake server....GM's there makiing UP and DOWN on serevr all the time.....most off the time is down....they make that just to screw ppl that are waiting to start on that server nothing else....so dont count that l2ice will be up.....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 12:43 am

kuzix wrote:
annespwnz wrote:

l2ice is totally fake server....GM's there makiing UP and DOWN on serevr all the time.....most off the time is down....they make that just to screw ppl that are waiting to start on that server nothing else....so dont count that l2ice will be up.....

relaunch on 14, they didnt even have a forum lmao, that server is total joke rofl
Back to top Go down
ManGod
Orfen
Orfen

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:39 am

actually serv is on xp 10 but i made a char to lvl15 and i got 1 thread Very Happy only, so imagine B grade Wink
Back to top Go down
kosa4a
Baium
Baium
kosa4a

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:32 am

2100 online Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ManGod
Orfen
Orfen

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
annespwnz
Spamer
Spamer

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 pm

down again
Back to top Go down
kosa4a
Baium
Baium
kosa4a

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:03 pm

any1 play in l2ice?
Back to top Go down
ManGod
Orfen
Orfen

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:28 pm

many of my friends do yes, dunno why since drop rates not fixed they just wasting thei times there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about l2ice!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: about l2ice!!!!!!   about l2ice!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about l2ice!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1