BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Share | 
 

 Future regarding BB on new server

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Thu May 12, 2011 12:34 pm

Tedy wrote:
Hola Serj...im gonna dl the game tomorow morning and join too cuz in l2.supreme keep low ppl on....no fun to play there. BTW how old is this server? i mean this were u play?1-2 months?
Best regards!

this is second month since server is opened and as u see its pretty active server Very Happy so it's worth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri May 13, 2011 8:21 am

Serjr wrote:
Tedy wrote:
Hola Serj...im gonna dl the game tomorow morning and join too cuz in l2.supreme keep low ppl on....no fun to play there. BTW how old is this server? i mean this were u play?1-2 months?
Best regards!

this is second month since server is opened and as u see its pretty active server Very Happy so it's worth

yeah, server is great for now, good activity, no bugs...i allrdy created char, started and joined our klan...lets kick some spanish asses now Smile

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purificador
Spamer
Spamer


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 30
Location : Santa Marta, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Mon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

www.lineage.ro -> The new fresh server 7x will remain scheduled on 01.07.2011 (to be decided what chronicle we will use for start, 99% will be GF off or HF off)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Mon May 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Purificador wrote:
www.lineage.ro -> The new fresh server 7x will remain scheduled on 01.07.2011 (to be decided what chronicle we will use for start, 99% will be GF off or HF off)

where is that?i cant find,forum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Purificador
Spamer
Spamer


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-01-27
Age : 30
Location : Santa Marta, Colombia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Mon May 30, 2011 2:05 pm

main page you can see in updates
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:55 am

So Serj what server we started to play?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 am

Tedy wrote:
So Serj what server we started to play?

i play for fun on http://en.exfire.eu/ , my nick there is JreS ,im again hero ofc:D
Clan possible i will re-open or in jully or in septembre,who is borred can come join me on exfire.eu,i will not play on l2saphira, another server where owner is our ex member so again will be flames from enemys i dont need that...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:50 pm

abra cadabra, Rambo returns



Back to top Go down
View user profile
boianx
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 26
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:26 am

I think to come in exfire.eu do you need SK ? Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:48 am

boianx wrote:
I think to come in exfire.eu do you need SK ? Smile

server failed,we had 22 clan hero's,our enemys gone,so we searching for a server now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:35 am

We started to play here (h5 server)

http://l2memory.com/

server opened 5 days ago, x15 rate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:23 pm

Go go go guys pwn Serj ass^^.....BTw serj u play in another clan or still in BB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

Tedy wrote:
Go go go guys pwn Serj ass^^.....BTw serj u play in another clan or still in BB?

atm another,but is possible i will get some of my friends and 1 more clan witch wanna fusion and will rebuild BB on new dex server x7 on 1 jully(in 1 month)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen


Posts : 45
Join date : 2011-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:08 am

Hm...lets wait then untill new x7 dex open and join all there.Im gonna pl;auy high rate for fun till then..cya all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

we are playing on l2saphira and for 2 days server it has 300-400 ppl on.....BMF,wewannakill,teamzone are there also.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:10 pm

kuzix wrote:
we are playing on l2saphira and for 2 days server it has 300-400 ppl on.....BMF,wewannakill,teamzone are there also.....

Lain is owner,no offense but ill not play there,not coz of lain but coz its an ex bb member server owner and u all know what happened on limitededition,so gl with l2saphire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Low
Baium
Baium


Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Dont like saphira too.

Lf other server coz memory is now under ddos atk Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Low wrote:
Dont like saphira too.

Lf other server coz memory is now under ddos atk Sad

l2memory suk ass Smile) , for sure i will go on new dex x7, untill then if u wanna go play somehere low tell me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TimeForDrama
Spamer
Spamer
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2011-04-01
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:47 pm

adenagate.com
10x
has about 2 weeks since start
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:29 am

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
we are playing on l2saphira and for 2 days server it has 300-400 ppl on.....BMF,wewannakill,teamzone are there also.....

Lain is owner,no offense but ill not play there,not coz of lain but coz its an ex bb member server owner and u all know what happened on limitededition,so gl with l2saphire

the thing is that this spanish asses have done a lot for me in the past, so in this way i can return them for the good things they did for us.....so we will stay at l2saphira....if this server is fail i will not play at any server untill october....so gl for all and maybe we will see each other on other server.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 612
Join date : 2008-04-20
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:05 am

kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
we are playing on l2saphira and for 2 days server it has 300-400 ppl on.....BMF,wewannakill,teamzone are there also.....

Lain is owner,no offense but ill not play there,not coz of lain but coz its an ex bb member server owner and u all know what happened on limitededition,so gl with l2saphire

the thing is that this spanish asses have done a lot for me in the past, so in this way i can return them for the good things they did for us.....so we will stay at l2saphira....if this server is fail i will not play at any server untill october....so gl for all and maybe we will see each other on other server.....

gl Smile

p.s: no worries, i'm not counting on any of our ex member,atm im counting only on members who played with me on dex/wrath/frintezza interlude, about rest of ex members they split in all direction so i will not even bother to call them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 26
Location : Haskovo , Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:32 am

naabs Very Happy We with boianx will start soon Very Happy more 2 month exams Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Low
Baium
Baium


Posts : 53
Join date : 2011-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:37 am

serj and kos, if u leave on memory send cyran mails with adena and gear xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 174
Join date : 2009-06-19
Age : 33
Location : Prilep, Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:00 am

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:
we are playing on l2saphira and for 2 days server it has 300-400 ppl on.....BMF,wewannakill,teamzone are there also.....

Lain is owner,no offense but ill not play there,not coz of lain but coz its an ex bb member server owner and u all know what happened on limitededition,so gl with l2saphire

the thing is that this spanish asses have done a lot for me in the past, so in this way i can return them for the good things they did for us.....so we will stay at l2saphira....if this server is fail i will not play at any server untill october....so gl for all and maybe we will see each other on other server.....

gl Smile

p.s: no worries, i'm not counting on any of our ex member,atm im counting only on members who played with me on dex/wrath/frintezza interlude, about rest of ex members they split in all direction so i will not even bother to call them.

so u dont counting on members who were playing with you on reloaded, cerberus, rox and a couple other servers gracia, epilogue final? and who followed you on every single server even that we knew that we will fail that servers?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-08
Age : 26
Location : Haskovo , Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 am

+1 kuzman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   

Back to top Go down
 
Future regarding BB on new server
Back to top 
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Similar topics
-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» No server response

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: