BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antonis

Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) Empty
PostSubject: Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:03 am

Hi!

My name is Antonis i am from greece 30 years old.
I am looking for clan on l2Supreme server my exp at l2 is c1-c6 official, but i have been play on interlude and Gracia privates servers not for much time,
i was stop l2 before 3 years ego cuz my friends left too then i was start WoW and now i am here again to see how L2 updates looks and how gameplay change
thats why i want to join to active clan with active ppl not BOT.........
I can play for sure 4 days at week more than 10hrs per day.
I have Vent-teamspeak-Skype.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Baron
Spamer
Spamer
Baron

PostSubject: Re: Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:10 am

Antonis is recommended from me to join +1
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:44 am

if you wanna join BB clan you must be aware that some members in BB are Macedonians and we would like you to inform you that we are not at all interested in nationalism and other kind of desrespecting macedonian ppl.....so if you wanna join BB you are welcomed but the rule is simple: DONT EVER MENTION NATIONALITY AND SH1T THINGS THAT ARE HAPPENING BETWEEN MACEDONIA AND GREECE IN REAL LIFE IN THIS MOMENT (AND HISTORICALY OFC)....and dont forget: THIS IS JUST A GAME (so real life must be excluded).......
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:22 pm

Antonis wrote:
Hi!

My name is Antonis i am from greece 30 years old.
I am looking for clan on l2Supreme server my exp at l2 is c1-c6 official, but i have been play on interlude and Gracia privates servers not for much time,
i was stop l2 before 3 years ego cuz my friends left too then i was start WoW and now i am here again to see how L2 updates looks and how gameplay change
thats why i want to join to active clan with active ppl not BOT.........
I can play for sure 4 days at week more than 10hrs per day.
I have Vent-teamspeak-Skype.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

U are welcome to join, but politics between greece and mkd countrys forbidden to chat in clan, we have friendly community in clan and i want to keep it like that.
Back to top Go down
Antonis

PostSubject: .....   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Ty Smile)))
my name at game will be AS3 wisp me in Game Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))   Apply:))))))))))))))))))))))))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply:)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Page 1 of 1