BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Goddess of Destruction server

Go down 
+4
Tedy
Yani
Fatman
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
God
God

Goddess of Destruction server Empty
PostSubject: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:34 am

In arround 1 month prepare for Grand opening of first Goddes of Destruction server in europe, now it's in beta mode ,we testing all quests/skills/etc
Who is interested to give us a hand of help by testing it ,i will upload client+system later
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 am

System:

http://www.filescube.com/v/75acb381aab7852dfd344d5de3e78f76/file.html

Goddes Of Destruction Client

http://la2millenium.ru/god.torrent

Auto Create account

Enjoy testing it and report Smile
Back to top Go down
Fatman
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:36 am

What has happend ? Clan half empty, Serj/farinas left.. Update please
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:21 pm

Dunno this client is very bugged i see more white screen then the world ... do u have the same problem ?
Back to top Go down
Fatman
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:35 am

Havent downloaded it yet, But im doing it now, and im guessing serj and the rest are going to join that server?
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:04 pm

hm...i check some info about this goddes of destruction server.......seems interesting....max lvl is 100 or? 4rd class transformation at 85 lvl lolz^^ i saw armor R99 that means he can wear only at lvl 99?+ a lot of new instance and raid bosses
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:06 am

Fatman wrote:
Havent downloaded it yet, But im doing it now, and im guessing serj and the rest are going to join that server?
It's our server,we will open first Goddes Of Destruction server in europe in about 1month maybe 2 max just to fix some things
I need to upload new system due to new updates,ill do it later no worries, get client till then
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:40 am

Admin wrote:
Fatman wrote:
It's our server,we will open first Goddes Of Destruction server in europe in about 1month maybe 2 max just to fix some things
I need to upload new system due to new updates,ill do it later no worries, get client till then

Waaw very good Razz, good luck with the server SerJ, I hope it will be great. BUT you have to be carefull of L2.ws if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 5:29 pm

In maximum 1 month we will open new server goddes of destruction retail like,we atm working on some skilll updates + geodata, possible this forum will be transformed in new server forum.
Server will be opened in maximum 1 month, i will upload client and the new system for the ppl who want to give a hand of help by testing our Goddess of Destuction server and reportng buggs on this forum

atm we had 700 ppl on line only on beta mode,so it's gonna be first server goddess of destruction server with retail like files in europe, hf guys by testing it
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

Tomorow i wil re upload system for our beta server, if u need client goddess of destruction leave pm and ill upload it to
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 1:46 am

Admin wrote:
Tomorow i wil re upload system for our beta server, if u need client goddess of destruction leave pm and ill upload it to

from hi5 chronicle lineage is fcked up....more more and more look like AION...gl at your server m8 i wish you all the best and i hope you wil succed to make good server with a lot ppl online and long time playable....
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Admin wrote:

Upload the client also if possible please, because that link doesn`t work to me ...
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:46 am

upload system folder please Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:57 pm

dev working on it atm, ill upload system when it will be updated
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 am

Serj we still wait
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 12:44 pm

gogo Serj upload system and client
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goddess of Destruction server   Goddess of Destruction server I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goddess of Destruction server
Page 1 of 1