BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan
 
HomeRegisterLog in
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Share | 
 

 Clan re-opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
God
God


Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Clan re-opening   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:12 am

Greetingz to every1, i wanna announce that is possibly i will re-open clan this year in last days of octombre or first days in novembre mostly exactly after my license exams.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Posts : 369
Join date : 2009-03-17
Age : 36
Location : Prilep,Macedonia

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:53 am

Admin wrote:
Greetingz to every1, i wanna announce that is possibly i will re-open clan this year in last days of octombre or first days in novembre mostly exactly after my license exams.

that months i will be able to play l2 a lot si i hardly wait for that to aheppen...in meantime who is interested can come play on l2sublimity x35 IL server opened 3 days ago.....6k pl online everyday....very good server....we are ther allrdy 15 ppl from MKD and maybe 10 from Montenegro ( luckey's friends) ......
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
God
God


Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 am

Atm i made a CP on new dex server interlude and im looking for an active archer for my CP, primetime is 19-01 gmt+2 , if some1 is interested leave pm (i didnt made clan there,just a CP, we will enter in TBD clan)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer


Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Sat May 05, 2012 5:30 am

Don't go to TBD, you forgot how was Dido raging over vent on l2frintezza and blaming us that we lost baium and ragingly insulting us and we just laught : P. Good times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Sat May 12, 2012 2:45 pm

Sup guys where are you playing now??? some news??? =)

I looking for some server i bored from Official =/ hehe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
God
God


Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Sat May 12, 2012 2:54 pm

Chaparrito wrote:
Sup guys where are you playing now??? some news??? =)

I looking for some server i bored from Official =/ hehe

lineage.ro (Nostalgia interlude server)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Sat May 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Admin wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Sup guys where are you playing now??? some news??? =)

I looking for some server i bored from Official =/ hehe

lineage.ro (Nostalgia interlude server)

Nick ingame??? and what class is need it???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
God
God


Posts : 184
Join date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   Sun May 13, 2012 3:02 am

Chaparrito wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chaparrito wrote:
Sup guys where are you playing now??? some news??? =)

I looking for some server i bored from Official =/ hehe

lineage.ro (Nostalgia interlude server)

Nick ingame??? and what class is need it???

nick SerJ ofc, needed EE or WK its up to you, TS3, PrimeTime starts from 19 gmt+2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Clan re-opening   

Back to top Go down
 
Clan re-opening
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: