BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

great job at siege

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

great job at siege Empty
PostSubject: great job at siege   great job at siege I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:05 pm

i really wanna thank you all about how our clan members played on siege all of u did a great job... i'm not mad or something like that coz we didnt win the castle.. realy i enjoy the game... thnx all about how we was organized/ hope next time we think about a ventrilo or something like that to help us more.
our ally lms or what ever they are the best clan in ally lol!

P.S. help me all to get gate chant coz amis is for u all cheers we miss that gate at siege Very Happy cov+gate chant+nobless is the best for siege
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

great job at siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: great job at siege   great job at siege I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:13 pm

next siege in 2 weeks,same castle,this time saturday castle for lms and sunday castle for us
Back to top Go down

great job at siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: great job at siege   great job at siege I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 10:55 pm

Serjr wrote:
next siege in 2 weeks,same castle,this time saturday castle for lms and sunday castle for us

we need an ally forum ... so that you can announce all the shits...and ofc all ally members have to register.
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

great job at siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: great job at siege   great job at siege I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 8:29 am

i enjoyed the siege too but i didnt do anything cause i died and no1 ressed me. but it was a good fun! i hope next time we will get castle Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

great job at siege Empty
PostSubject: Re: great job at siege   great job at siege I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

great job at siege
Page 1 of 1