BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Joining the clan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ivegotth

Joining the clan Empty
PostSubject: Joining the clan   Joining the clan I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 am

Nick/lvl/class : IveGotThePower/78/Titan
Country/Time zone:Bulgaria/Gmt+2
Can you clan on the sieges:If i can't i will tell the clan but i think that i can play on the sieges Smile
How many hours can you play a day and a week: From Monday to Friday i can play only 2 - 3 hours Sad because i'm a student and i must go to school i the weekend i can play about 5 - 10 hours.I'm learning in other town and this is the main problem because i don't have computer and must use internet cafes.
Has anyone currently in BloodBalance recomended you for the clan?Who?:Yea and this were CaptainCrazy and Yani Smile
What other clans/servers/allies have you played in : I've played a lot of servers but no one from my other clanmates are on this server.I prefer mid rate servers (between 7x - 10x) and serious clans Smile
What you expect from your clan:I expect some support , raids and a lot of fun that's why i play on this game only for the fun Smile
What's your gear:Majestic Heavy set and Destroyer Hammer (common item)
Have you read the clan rules and fully agree with them : I'm agree with them and I'm glad that they exist Smile
Describe you play stile:I can farm long time but i love and the pvp so I can be helpful in everything Smile
Back to top Go down

Joining the clan
Page 1 of 1