BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Forum account managment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Forum account managment Empty
PostSubject: Forum account managment   Forum account managment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:17 am

Starting from 5-10 octombre ( this period) all old/new members clan forum accounts of those who will not be in clan on this date will be deleted .

I decided to make let's say like a refresh to clean clan forum a littlebit from usless forum acc's so in this way we will keep up more easy with what we have today in clan to know on what we need to work more and to make my job easyer to organise our members.

So on 5-10 octombre in few words who is not in clan goodbye Smile
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Forum account managment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum account managment   Forum account managment I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:23 am

Serjr wrote:
Starting from 5-10 octombre ( this period) all old/new members clan forum accounts of those who will not be in clan on this date will be deleted .

I decided to make let's say like a refresh to clean clan forum a littlebit from usless forum acc's so in this way we will keep up more easy with what we have today in clan to know on what we need to work more and to make my job easyer to organise our members.

So on 5-10 octombre in few words who is not in clan goodbye Smile

+1111111111....this is something that need to be made before....but now its ok too....one more time +1111111111 for this....
Back to top Go down

Forum account managment
Page 1 of 1