BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
traNcer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:34 am

Hello, I'm EE lvl 71 and daily active (4h+ weekdays, many time in weekends)
I have 4 years experience on l2, have been playing ee/sps since i started this game (but have played other kind of chars like bishop, sh, he, tyr, etc)

I won't lie about my age, i'm 16 (17 soon) but if i may explain, i don't think age matters that much. Well, i won't say younger people are mature as older are, but at this game i've been clan leader, party leader, clan co-leaders and i have been in the top clans at the servers i played (and allways beeing the youngest member, but in fact that didn't affect that much)

Well i will understand a rejection because of my age, but as i said upper, it doesn't matter that much

GL HF
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:54 pm

traNcer wrote:
Hello, I'm EE lvl 71 and daily active (4h+ weekdays, many time in weekends)
I have 4 years experience on l2, have been playing ee/sps since i started this game (but have played other kind of chars like bishop, sh, he, tyr, etc)

I won't lie about my age, i'm 16 (17 soon) but if i may explain, i don't think age matters that much. Well, i won't say younger people are mature as older are, but at this game i've been clan leader, party leader, clan co-leaders and i have been in the top clans at the servers i played (and allways beeing the youngest member, but in fact that didn't affect that much)

Well i will understand a rejection because of my age, but as i said upper, it doesn't matter that much

GL HF

i remember 1 guy with nick trancer cardinal on some server where we have been played if it's you , you are welcome to join Wink
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:30 pm

welcome in klan
Back to top Go down
traNcer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:01 pm

this char was created by my friend (the one who uses traNcer as nick) but he quitted and now im playing it x)

Who should i pm ingame?
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Jres, ky3MaH, Scofield, Forge
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1