BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

in case something go wrong

Go down 
+15
Chaparrito
Ardy
NewLabEL
s7An1
AirBenDer
Craddif
LaLuna
Suigetsu
ManGod
boianx
TerrorBlade
Serjr
Yani
annespwnz
Returner
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
Chaparrito

in case something go wrong - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:05 pm

Well, mi opinion, and riupak, and others..

is that we should wait until 3 February cuz the admin said that will change the server, this cuz if not almosth 50% of ppl still on Ugaming and the rest left and is too sad...

i said a little patient until 3 February..
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 7:35 pm

Chaparrito wrote:
Well, mi opinion, and riupak, and others..

is that we should wait until 3 February cuz the admin said that will change the server, this cuz if not almosth 50% of ppl still on Ugaming and the rest left and is too sad...

i said a little patient until 3 February..

i am staying one more month on ugaming...i must see raynor and friends crying all the time....for the rest as you wish....
Back to top Go down
viorel
Baium
Baium
viorel

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Well i dont know what to say. This crapy admin from ugaming said 2 weeks ago that he will fix the lag and until now he did a sh1t. I am thinking why to stay on 200 ppls server when ower clan is 80 ppl. Mass pvp is max all enemy clans (4 - 5 party) and we 2 partys (we dont need even 3 partys to kill thats nabs). In my opinion we are loosing ower time on this bugged server from begining. For me is dificult too i have bd/ee/cov 82+ and my main nobless all subs done dyna armor and jewelery sets. But what for i need all of that if i cant participate at sieges/RBs/massPvP because of huge lags (3-5min of lag f0ck this)?! And all gmt+1 zones lagging. So in my opinion F0ck this server i am not a farmer, i vote for another server, where we can have concurenc, for ex http://l2.theonline.ru/index.html х13 Friday online 1272 at 07.16 gmt+1 and it is gracia final means stakato works fast dyna sets and weapons. But this time dont declare war to all server pls.
Back to top Go down
TerrorBlade
Baium
Baium
TerrorBlade

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 am

imo this server Ugaming is a fail server,because of low activity and to many bugs,lags etc.
I want one stable server,kinda new,whit more then 500 ppl on Interlude/gracial/epilogue.
We waste our time in Ugaming.org . BUT if we ar decide to move on other server I want more Organizations from each members.
Imo Kuzmans's bro should speak whit Lonely for Advaced clan mby they will help us to find a good server and to play. Mby Serj dont have so much time to play like old time and to manage us . TO be honest BB clan isn't like OLD time. IT's JUST MY OPINION dont take it serious!

I WANT THIS BB CLAN LIKE OLD TIMES

4ever BB
Back to top Go down
viorel
Baium
Baium
viorel

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:22 am

like old times it will be cool, but i think BB mmbrs are just tyred to "migrate" on servers. i am agree, we need to find a stabil server, where we can play more that 6 month, but for that we need to keep looking. we need that all BB mmbrs search a good server then post his website for voting and discution. it will be nice to come like an ally i mean Alone + BB. dont forget that allmost all have a work and cant play like old times, so we need good stabil easy to farm server and with many players. i propose to search for a gracia final server coz will not be dificult to make sets weapons jewelery etc. So feel free to start a new post with server you found lately. untill then lets prepary maybe to ower last siege if some1 dares to sign to ower castle on ugaming.

Best regards to all mamini, cheti and friends.
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 2:36 pm

i agree with both Kosmyn and mrw about evrything....we are always changing servers and that sux.....if we go on some server as BB like was in the old times will be superb....and btw about that thats serj cant play like old times he can make Vice leaders in clan....and they will organise everything when he is not on....thats what Advanced were doing....and works preatty fine...thats my opinion..... he can make Kosmyn and mrw viceleaders and i think then will be good.....
Back to top Go down
FishFinger
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:59 pm

guys come l2ice there is not that bad like every1 was talking there is realy hard to grow up ang big number online [if server be crap than realy dont be online 2k+++] come on guys lets take down some raids btw there many good players from realy good servers there is so many + server is new and on interlure more action than in epilogue or any neweest version.. like raids pvp at raids etc
Back to top Go down
ManGod
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:37 am

i must say that on l2ice GM never show themselfs ingame and on forum dont expect anything from GM, they QQ about weeks now for drop rates and no GM answered at all.

actually i never saw a server where ppl showed so much disrespect towards GMs on forum or ingame, without punishement. its chaotic server since u play but no laws....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in case something go wrong   in case something go wrong - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in case something go wrong
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: