BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
viorel
Baium
Baium
viorel

GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. Empty
PostSubject: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:00 pm

Hi m8s, finaly i found a g3 server with over 600 ppls at 3 o'clock of the mornig, i will start to test it. who want to join are welcomed.
Btw on l2.ugaming.org i dont see a shit of action, no serious war, just 2 nabies clans. I am tired of farming.
Stakato works on g3. Cya IG. Testing.

http://www.l2toxic.com
GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. 90136711
GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. 71148565

There are a gm shop that you can buy by donation b; a; s grade items not enchanted,not overpowered, nobless,3rd class and subclass; you can get those items by farming in stakato easy in 2 hours (speaking about s grade weapons), so no point to spoil then to fail and to "kill" your keyboard or your mouse.
All castles are taken.
Skills are not autolearn.
Class no quest untill 3rd class. For 3rd class need Q. Subclass retail like. Noblesse retail.
No vit npc. Buff npc until 75. No mp pots. Buffs retail.
At 03:18 AM 528 ppls, let's say max 50-80 offline shops.

GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. 45002579
GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. 88776251
GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. 42928238
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 7:51 pm

lol i will never play on server where have donations like this....i will rather go back on tezza then going on this server....with 500 Euros you can buy everything lol....and 500 euros for ppl who live out of my country is nothing.....and in our country is 3 month paycheck lol......i will not even consider this option...... and as i see almost all in S sets and i dont think i have nervs to lvl up and make items when some1 can do that with 1 click and money send to l2toxic....

BB and GL on that server but i dont have a lot money to waste on l2.....
Back to top Go down
ManGod
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:12 am

same here...
Back to top Go down
viorel
Baium
Baium
viorel

PostSubject: Re: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:48 pm

kuzix wrote:
lol i will never play on server where have donations like this....i will rather go back on tezza then going on this server....with 500 Euros you can buy everything lol....and 500 euros for ppl who live out of my country is nothing.....and in our country is 3 month paycheck lol......i will not even consider this option...... and as i see almost all in S sets and i dont think i have nervs to lvl up and make items when some1 can do that with 1 click and money send to l2toxic....

I am speaking about s grade gear not s80 or other shit, like i was saying you can craft very easy on gracia final beacause of stakato quest.
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:44 pm

viorel wrote:
kuzix wrote:

I am speaking about s grade gear not s80 or other shit, like i was saying you can craft very easy on gracia final beacause of stakato quest.

nah mamin it will be so dificult....i see heros i see many ppl in S grade almost all.....and all are infront of us with months so i think no point there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.   GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GRACIA FINAL (G3) - Say Your Opinion.
Page 1 of 1