BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Recruitment - SE on ugaming server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xiao

Recruitment - SE on ugaming server Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment - SE on ugaming server   Recruitment - SE on ugaming server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Hello

Im 26 years old experienced player which know L2 since 5 years (private servers) and enjoying playing with in own free time. I prefer team playing style so i this case Im here asking for joining Ur clan which seems to be powerfull and going in the bright future. Reason is easy, that game is to enjoying the fun and taking an advantage of sharpening own skills and those i want to do with Ur clan.

My char is 80 lvl SE with done 3rd class , i got own DC set and A weapon.

About time of playing, inside week (when im working) its like 2-5h and more every weekend.

About any more info u can PM me ingame.

Greetings and Cya
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Recruitment - SE on ugaming server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment - SE on ugaming server   Recruitment - SE on ugaming server I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:59 pm

Xiao wrote:
Hello

Im 26 years old experienced player which know L2 since 5 years (private servers) and enjoying playing with in own free time. I prefer team playing style so i this case Im here asking for joining Ur clan which seems to be powerfull and going in the bright future. Reason is easy, that game is to enjoying the fun and taking an advantage of sharpening own skills and those i want to do with Ur clan.

My char is 80 lvl SE with done 3rd class , i got own DC set and A weapon.

About time of playing, inside week (when im working) its like 2-5h and more every weekend.

About any more info u can PM me ingame.

Greetings and Cya

you were Black clan member.......ofc we need player like you but its serjs decision about regruiting....
Back to top Go down

Recruitment - SE on ugaming server
Page 1 of 1