BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

<<<Servers>>>

Go down 
+7
boianx
Nikola
Yani
viorel
kuzix
TerrorBlade
Serjr
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Choose :
1.http://l2cerberus.eu/
<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
2.http://www.pvpwith.me/
<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_lcap44%<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
3.http://www.rpg-club.com/?p=events
<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_lcap12%<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

<<<Servers>>> - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:37 am

im for l2cech too!!!
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:38 am

Yani wrote:
Nikola wrote:
i think yani should get dissmiss from cl! Laughing Twisted Evil

When u dont like me ur free to leave ....
+1
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:49 am

relax yani and boianx he will not leave becose i m here if you have problem with him you have with me to so better care what are you speak about becose 90% memmbers dont give a sh1t about yani he is to annoying
... yani no one give a sh1t what are you talking about and serj never left any server becose he had reason to afraid of competition ... i know serj even from fritezza interlude x7 ... he just dont have lucks with gm Very Happy .. BAIUM GIRAN SCANDAL Wink .... btw yani always have some comment for something and yani know all becose he killed darsh on olympiad with am +12 what clearly i dont belive on cerberus
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Spamer
Spamer
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 am

noobs that was joke as u can see NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABS
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Spamer
Spamer
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:03 am

+1000000000 for luckey Smile as always Smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:12 am

fresh news for RPG from pmfun

Quote :
coz of this restarts some clans like laylow got big adventege ON EPIC BOSSES like frintezza baium etc... crys 12 oe skills and weapons, celtuses soo its like they are 1 month more of farm then other >.>

Quote :
another baium for this laylow morons, when this server gonna be playable?

Quote :
After each restart, mobz are spawning... including Celtus. Yesterday's restarts coused huge advantage for some of players. Does staff consider it doing fixes on server?

Quote :
4 baiums in a row is good ?
Back to top Go down
TerrorBlade
Baium
Baium
TerrorBlade

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:35 am

DRAMAAAAAA MAKE MORE DRAMMAAAAA

MAKE NEW TOPIC because I luv DRAMA !!!
Twisted Evil jocolor alien
Back to top Go down
MFuego
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:45 pm

donluckey wrote:
relax yani and boianx he will not leave becose i m here if you have problem with him you have with me to so better care what are you speak about becose 90% memmbers dont give a sh1t about yani he is to annoying
... yani no one give a sh1t what are you talking about and serj never left any server becose he had reason to afraid of competition ... i know serj even from fritezza interlude x7 ... he just dont have lucks with gm Very Happy .. BAIUM GIRAN SCANDAL Wink .... btw yani always have some comment for something and yani know all becose he killed darsh on olympiad with am +12 what clearly i dont belive on cerberus

Yeah... BB clan often had problem whit fokin GM and often that was a reason why we left from servers. (also remember that scandal whit baium) Mad
I think that more our old enemies on new server means more fun. Cool
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

serj need to tell what clan we will make mage or fighter or somethink every1 to can choice char:)

i will make SK Smile
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

1st of all if we are planning to pwn server and play like old times its beeter to cut the drama between BB members......no good will come out if you spam each other......i think that memebrs will find each other on this Quote.....and stop with fcking bullsh1t and for first time in your lifes start acting like grown ppl not like some 13 year old childs.....learn to play this game with silence and patience and stop screwing clan with your nonsence.....that was my sugestion and if you like continue with flaming and spaming a\nd you will see what will come out of this....regards to all and cya on server i go to sleep now....

ps: serj can open some section in this forum where BB members can flame and spam each other and will see what will look like that section.......
Back to top Go down
Nikola
Spamer
Spamer
Nikola

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Kuziks gj bate Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
Chaparrito

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:22 pm

Is time to make building partys... cmon in action...
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:53 pm

I want to announce 1 thing, we will not recruit anything except our old members and your/theyr friends.....later will see but first our core team must be dressed and pimped up, about randoms i don't care and i didn't care and i wil not make investition in randoms .
I think we are pretty enough, if all players with who i talked already will join us (i mean ex and actual BB members) we willl be arround 70-80 witch is pretty enough for a clan and dont need more randoms but we will see who will keep his word and who not
Back to top Go down
Chaparrito
Baium
Baium
Chaparrito

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Serjr wrote:
I want to announce 1 thing, we will not recruit anything except our old members and your/theyr friends.....later will see but first our core team must be dressed and pimped up, about randoms i don't care and i didn't care and i wil not make investition in randoms .
I think we are pretty enough, if all players with who i talked already will join us (i mean ex and actual BB members) we willl be arround 70-80 witch is pretty enough for a clan and dont need more randoms but we will see who will keep his word and who not

++ for that =)
Back to top Go down
TerrorBlade
Baium
Baium
TerrorBlade

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:23 am

if all will join my dream comes true:))
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:31 am

Serjr wrote:

count on mkd pt for sure.....for now we are only: returner,me,my bro and ikalj and maybe shakazulu, alba, lzaro,flame and samurai will join us also....so will see what will happen ....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:15 pm

k guys, everybody can see the timer http://freya.czechgamers.net/

Prepare for new server and log on ventrilo 1 hour before server start,even if u cant speak but can listen also is important Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <<<Servers>>>   <<<Servers>>> - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<<<Servers>>>
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3