BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Bye Bye Mamini

Go down 
+2
Serjr
kuzix
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:55 pm

Bye Bye my dear BB members.....i rlly enjoyed playing with you fockers.......it was fun playing with you guys but now is the time when i must go in different way.......obviously some1 dont apreciate me like i was apreceating him.....and honestly he says: "I dont care where you go" .....so honestlly i will go wherever i want...... this is my last message on BB forum.....

SO GB ALL AND BEST REGARDS FROM ME TO ALL THAT PROVIDE ME HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE IN THIS CLAN......

PS: you are free now to ban me from this forum.....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 am

kuzix wrote:
Bye Bye my dear BB members.....i rlly enjoyed playing with you fockers.......it was fun playing with you guys but now is the time when i must go in different way.......obviously some1 dont apreciate me like i was apreceating him.....and honestly he says: "I dont care where you go" .....so honestlly i will go wherever i want...... this is my last message on BB forum.....

SO GB ALL AND BEST REGARDS FROM ME TO ALL THAT PROVIDE ME HAPPINESS AND PLEASURE IN THIS CLAN......

I will not ban any1 only in case if he flame,.
The thing is i heard nice rumors like ,,serj u try to steal my clan members " @luckey
,,coz of serj we change server eveytime and i am tired to change server" some1 from mkd and if im not wrong it was you. So now let's really think why we changed servers,who was the guy who first all the time started curse server on global and panic in clan chat to leave that sh1t server, who on l2rox did that a? so as we all remember luckey was the guy who flamed there and after we bite his crap to change server he went back on l2rox coz he IS PRO HERO there and he change his mind,any1 blamed him for this? who on frintezza was with idea to change serve (darsh/forge ), who on cerberus flamed server on global and cursed admins/treating that we will quit theyr server (lain +his friends).
I all the time was loyal to my friends+ core clan members,if the majority of our core team decided to change server i was agree,as i see now i was to tolerente with many of you and now you guys dare to blame me, nice gratitude after playing so many years shoulder on shoulder with me,i cant believe what words u speak behind me specially luckey , how can u say i said that when i didn't said that. Last night i was pissed off, the cup of water was full already and i didn't want to keep playing a nice man,i had to tell what i feel, u dissapointed me by words used on my adress and btw i didn't said ,,i dont care where u go" i said exactly ,, i don't care in what clan you stay, mine or luckey,it's ur choise" ,coz after u dissapointed me i cant expect u to be loyal and sincerly i was considering many of u friends and you guys split rumors like this it'sreally not nice(about rumors thx to luckey or who fuk ever eat sh1t ab that i said something,next time make print foker and show me that i said that sh1t).

So now i will repeat, who want to stay in luckey clan is free to stay,i have my clan with some old bb members and some players who know me as cl and they decided to join on my side.
Reason i left luckey clan is that i can't be leaded by a noob who don't even know how to make a clan lvl 4 and spend 3h making that q when u can do it in 10-15mins and don't have a clue to lead a clan,any1 can create a clan it's easy,harder is to lead members to archieve something in this game so clan get stronger.

Good luck to all ,i will not flame or talk about your deicision,u choose in what clan u stay, but i will give u 2 days to reconsider ur decision and if not i will not take u back in BB in case if luckey's clan will get fail,,so choose wiselly and play where you like more.

My Regards, with respect SerJ!
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 3:42 am

Serjr wrote:
kuzix wrote:

I will not ban any1 only in case if he flame,.
The thing is i heard nice rumors like ,,serj u try to steal my clan members " @luckey
,,coz of serj we change server eveytime and i am tired to change server" some1 from mkd and if im not wrong it was you. So now let's really think why we changed servers,who was the guy who first all the time started curse server on global and panic in clan chat to leave that sh1t server, who on l2rox did that a? so as we all remember luckey was the guy who flamed there and after we bite his crap to change server he went back on l2rox coz he IS PRO HERO there and he change his mind,any1 blamed him for this? who on frintezza was with idea to change serve (darsh/forge ), who on cerberus flamed server on global and cursed admins/treating that we will quit theyr server (lain +his friends).
I all the time was loyal to my friends+ core clan members,if the majority of our core team decided to change server i was agree,as i see now i was to tolerente with many of you and now you guys dare to blame me, nice gratitude after playing so many years shoulder on shoulder with me,i cant believe what words u speak behind me specially luckey , how can u say i said that when i didn't said that. Last night i was pissed off, the cup of water was full already and i didn't want to keep playing a nice man,i had to tell what i feel, u dissapointed me by words used on my adress and btw i didn't said ,,i dont care where u go" i said exactly ,, i don't care in what clan you stay, mine or luckey,it's ur choise" ,coz after u dissapointed me i cant expect u to be loyal and sincerly i was considering many of u friends and you guys split rumors like this it'sreally not nice(about rumors thx to luckey or who fuk ever eat sh1t ab that i said something,next time make print foker and show me that i said that sh1t).

So now i will repeat, who want to stay in luckey clan is free to stay,i have my clan with some old bb members and some players who know me as cl and they decided to join on my side.
Reason i left luckey clan is that i can't be leaded by a noob who don't even know how to make a clan lvl 4 and spend 3h making that q when u can do it in 10-15mins and don't have a clue to lead a clan,any1 can create a clan it's easy,harder is to lead members to archieve something in this game so clan get stronger.

Good luck to all ,i will not flame or talk about your deicision,u choose in what clan u stay, but i will give u 2 days to reconsider ur decision and if not i will not take u back in BB in case if luckey's clan will get fail,,so choose wiselly and play where you like more.

My Regards, with respect SerJ!

i wasnt online when all these things happened....its obvious that during the last servers we played last year nothing was like before in old BB klan....i was dissapointed many times but i was continoue playing coz i feel BB members like friends not only like klan members...during the last year when me and my bro run out of so much free time for playing l2 some things was changed, me and bro realized that that feeling(about friends) its one way friendship, no two way like every normal friendship....we was those who followed klan on every server w/o second minds, we were baging many members to come on servers where BB was going, testing servers, posting on forum, we were those who were loyal to every klan decision, for pvps, farming, helping ppls, epics, sieges...and nothing from these things wasnt apreciate...so, because i dont play so much now ill respect every decision my bro will make...BB
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:59 am

well you said you closed clan for some time becose of that i made my own and... its my foulth all yes whatever .... the thing that i dont like personaly was flames all the time on clan chat noobs idiots etc....and macedonians was loyal to this clan more then me and if i remmber i asked them to come in blood balance time long time ago ... ye i m pissed off when i find bug on kamael class becose its hard to make balanced server .... and on rox i played only olympiad ... like you did when we left cerberus .... and if i m correct there is no my memmbers or your memmbers .. they belong to themselfs and they decide where they will play not me not you.... and the thing is you are to much greedy about epics.... why macedonians got only 1 epic for all this years of playing they got only 1 qa from all servers.....they was the most loyal ppl to blood balance and they made all alone..... but yes its all my foulth becose in last 20 days we was on 20 servers and when we finaly grouped on l2 czec you just gone didnt even told us that you cant play probably u had some real life problems but you could notice us to know...... anyway bye bye if ppl from my clan decide to back in blood balance iwill not be mad at all.....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:30 am

donluckey wrote:
well you said you closed clan for some time becose of that i made my own and... its my foulth all yes whatever .... the thing that i dont like personaly was flames all the time on clan chat noobs idiots etc....and macedonians was loyal to this clan more then me and if i remmber i asked them to come in blood balance time long time ago ... ye i m pissed off when i find bug on kamael class becose its hard to make balanced server .... and on rox i played only olympiad ... like you did when we left cerberus .... and if i m correct there is no my memmbers or your memmbers .. they belong to themselfs and they decide where they will play not me not you.... and the thing is you are to much greedy about epics.... why macedonians got only 1 epic for all this years of playing they got only 1 qa from all servers.....they was the most loyal ppl to blood balance and they made all alone..... but yes its all my foulth becose in last 20 days we was on 20 servers and when we finaly grouped on l2 czec you just gone didnt even told us that you cant play probably u had some real life problems but you could notice us to know...... anyway bye bye if ppl from my clan decide to back in blood balance iwill not be mad at all.....

lol dude, mkd never had epics ? u cry about epics? isn't normal to give epics to players who participate at them more offten then others? i said from begining list will be according participation on epic rb imo it's fair for every1 so they give more attention on epics and participate.
About this emo thing ,,its my foulth all yes whatever" ,ur fault is only in that thing that u pm-ed me w/o sayng hi serj ,u just say hmm i heard u try to steal my members" and as u said above every1 can take decision for him self,i created clan coz ur cl is nab in organisation but main reason was coz of my friends,they asked me to re-create BB and they wil help me in rebuilding of our old clan to be strong like it was long time ago.
To kuzmans: if u think friendship was 1 sided then please open eyes,i was 1 weak at every turist agency to try come in mkd,u think this aint prove something? for god sake this is just a faking game and i dont really care it,i didn't even flamed u that u choose luckey clan then how u can say that friendship is 1 sided ,no comment on this...
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:46 am

1: My loyalty for BB cant be under question mark.....BB is my first and only clan in l2 world ( except on tezza where we joined Advanced cause BB members decided to quit)......

2: That guy that told you that i said you are the reason that we are changing server is totally lieing you, i never said that.....

3: Why hat guy cant confirm you that i said that you are the best CL i have ever seen, the only thing about you is that you only care about your core members to get epics/bogs etc (i totally agree that first you need to take care of your friends, if i was on your place maybe i will do the same but common havent we deserved more???)....while we were (kuzmans) in BB for this past 2 years we get from BB only 1 AQ and maybe 50 bogs and participate in almost every pvp,siege and epic RB's ( if i am wrong you can correct me )......

4: when we ever QQ about dont geting epics,bogs etc???? (answer me this pls)

5: How many times we said that we play in BB cause there i maked many friends who means a lot to me and my bro???? ( answer this also )

6: On how many servers we follow BB clan without any discusion???? (even if we think that decision to leave server is not good)........

7: when we ever ask from you or some1 else to make something for my bro or me??? ( except on tezza when you all left and you gave your items to us and that was very good thing)

8: we start on l2fire cause lackey and his friends found that server.....we didnt have idea that you will come to play l2 so earlly cause you said that you have some isues in real life and cant be leader in clan......to be honest i dont care who will be my CL ( it can be Kosmyn, Viorel, Abra, Amy, Luckey i dont care ) as long as i play with my friends thats so simple how can no1 understand that i rlly cant figure it out....

9: if you were planing to remake BB we should all know that cause you said to me that BB will be for boxes only....and then sudenlly Abra pm me saying: Leave clan.....and i was all ???????? ....... and i said to him: did others know about this decision??? ......he said: yes......and then i ask serbians and they told me that they never talk to you or some1 else about this thing.....and tell me how i supose to react on this??? ......i hate when i see so much flame and hate at BB members......so my decision will be to play clanless at l2fire untill you find some good decision ( this is for all BB members included in this quorel )

THE MOST IMPORTANT: we are trying to go to Bucurest cause my cousin is leader of 1 wrestling team and his team supose to go to Bucurest for some championship ( dunno when that championship will happen and there be like 2-3 days)....i talked even with my director to let me go on vacation for some days and he agreed on that and we miss only agreement from there director to allow us to go in Bucurest ( cause its obvious its hard for you to come to MKD Smile ).....we were planing to call you when we are in Bucurest to tell us where to meet to strenght our friendship......we even agreed to pay our trip to Bucurest and all expencise with hotel, eating, drinking etc just to see you and talk a little bit in 4 eyes ( ok 6 eyes Smile )......and if that is not friendship i cant see what is.....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 am

kuzix wrote:
1: My loyalty for BB cant be under question mark.....BB is my first and only clan in l2 world ( except on tezza where we joined Advanced cause BB members decided to quit)......

2: That guy that told you that i said you are the reason that we are changing server is totally lieing you, i never said that.....

3: Why hat guy cant confirm you that i said that you are the best CL i have ever seen, the only thing about you is that you only care about your core members to get epics/bogs etc (i totally agree that first you need to take care of your friends, if i was on your place maybe i will do the same but common havent we deserved more???)....while we were (kuzmans) in BB for this past 2 years we get from BB only 1 AQ and maybe 50 bogs and participate in almost every pvp,siege and epic RB's ( if i am wrong you can correct me )......

4: when we ever QQ about dont geting epics,bogs etc???? (answer me this pls)

5: How many times we said that we play in BB cause there i maked many friends who means a lot to me and my bro???? ( answer this also )

6: On how many servers we follow BB clan without any discusion???? (even if we think that decision to leave server is not good)........

7: when we ever ask from you or some1 else to make something for my bro or me??? ( except on tezza when you all left and you gave your items to us and that was very good thing)

8: we start on l2fire cause lackey and his friends found that server.....we didnt have idea that you will come to play l2 so earlly cause you said that you have some isues in real life and cant be leader in clan......to be honest i dont care who will be my CL ( it can be Kosmyn, Viorel, Abra, Amy, Luckey i dont care ) as long as i play with my friends thats so simple how can no1 understand that i rlly cant figure it out....

9: if you were planing to remake BB we should all know that cause you said to me that BB will be for boxes only....and then sudenlly Abra pm me saying: Leave clan.....and i was all ???????? ....... and i said to him: did others know about this decision??? ......he said: yes......and then i ask serbians and they told me that they never talk to you or some1 else about this thing.....and tell me how i supose to react on this??? ......i hate when i see so much flame and hate at BB members......so my decision will be to play clanless at l2fire untill you find some good decision ( this is for all BB members included in this quorel )

THE MOST IMPORTANT: we are trying to go to Bucurest cause my cousin is leader of 1 wrestling team and his team supose to go to Bucurest for some championship ( dunno when that championship will happen and there be like 2-3 days)....i talked even with my director to let me go on vacation for some days and he agreed on that and we miss only agreement from there director to allow us to go in Bucurest ( cause its obvious its hard for you to come to MKD Smile ).....we were planing to call you when we are in Bucurest to tell us where to meet to strenght our friendship......we even agreed to pay our trip to Bucurest and all expencise with hotel, eating, drinking etc just to see you and talk a little bit in 4 eyes ( ok 6 eyes Smile )......and if that is not friendship i cant see what is.....

i didnt had time to announce coz nobody was on line at that time, if u go to bucharest tell me 1 day b4 u arrive there so i can by ticked from my town (it's around 8-10hours till bucharest) and no problems,i will be there.
At the rest questions ill answer after ill finish some work in game
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:57 am

Serjr wrote:
donluckey wrote:

lol dude, mkd never had epics ? u cry about epics? isn't normal to give epics to players who participate at them more offten then others? i said from begining list will be according participation on epic rb imo it's fair for every1 so they give more attention on epics and participate.
About this emo thing ,,its my foulth all yes whatever" ,ur fault is only in that thing that u pm-ed me w/o sayng hi serj ,u just say hmm i heard u try to steal my members" and as u said above every1 can take decision for him self,i created clan coz ur cl is nab in organisation but main reason was coz of my friends,they asked me to re-create BB and they wil help me in rebuilding of our old clan to be strong like it was long time ago.
To kuzmans: if u think friendship was 1 sided then please open eyes,i was 1 weak at every turist agency to try come in mkd,u think this aint prove something? for god sake this is just a faking game and i dont really care it,i didn't even flamed u that u choose luckey clan then how u can say that friendship is 1 sided ,no comment on this...
i dont cry about epics true its a game as i said to returner when i will had time i will come to mkd... what i wanted to say my clan is nab no only your clan memmber fu ckedme becos ei needed to kick him and we had penalty for inv atm i have almoust 20 friends and i m noob becos ei made full b grade to 90% of clan dont think so.... what i told you is i want to try as clan on this server i was loyal to blood balance.... of you need to control your anger becose i see all the time noob etc did i call you noob?or insulted you and i see you flame all the time i dont give a fu ck for epics and my opinion that rb need to get ppl who deserve it who help to clan etc not only friends... i wish you gl and i hope u will be strong bb again... personaly i only hate becose you swear much thats all....and lets cut this drama..... and you left clan w/o any word you could at least say on clan chat reason..... and again i repeat i had no idea that u will play becose you said you closed clan for now becose u dont have time... simple
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 10:14 am

announce my self? only me abra and kosmyn was on wtf is so hard to understand
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:31 am

ok so you rebuild bloodbalance? things are like this for now i want to test myself as organisatoron this server becose i grouped some friends atm 25 of us...i dont like this but...not my own decision....in future announce all.... and why you didnt ask us here on forum about reccreate bb clan...i think we sould know that to i will understadn to dont like me but you missunderstood me about making clan i made clan for fun.... only and i say again only becose you said you will take a rest a little bit
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 12:50 pm

donluckey wrote:
ok so you rebuild bloodbalance? things are like this for now i want to test myself as organisatoron this server becose i grouped some friends atm 25 of us...i dont like this but...not my own decision....in future announce all.... and why you didnt ask us here on forum about reccreate bb clan...i think we sould know that to i will understadn to dont like me but you missunderstood me about making clan i made clan for fun.... only and i say again only becose you said you will take a rest a little bit

dude u are crazy Smile) ,i don't have anything against u, there is no such thing that i dont like u, u was old bb member from our core team, you decided to make ur clan with ur friends i understand this ,i respect this. About rebuild clan i will not rebuild clan alone, i have some friends who will help me in that and im happy some1 offers his help to reborn this clan allmost from ashes,a bunch of players who was in my clan only for 2-3 month+ my friends
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:17 pm

Serjr wrote:
donluckey wrote:

dude u are crazy Smile) ,i don't have anything against u, there is no such thing that i dont like u, u was old bb member from our core team, you decided to make ur clan with ur friends i understand this ,i respect this. About rebuild clan i will not rebuild clan alone, i have some friends who will help me in that and im happy some1 offers his help to reborn this clan allmost from ashes,a bunch of players who was in my clan only for 2-3 month+ my friends

ok again i see some love in klan forum...i think we all should chill out and find some solution...i dont want separated BB members...its time to be again adult smart ppls Smile... and Serj when we will came there we will make pvp 1 vs 1 (me and you) in drinking, you choose weapon (wine, beer or rakija)... My bro will be judge coz he dont drink...hmmmm what will take the winer... have smthg on your mind?
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 1:36 pm

kuzman wrote:
Serjr wrote:
donluckey wrote:

ok again i see some love in klan forum...i think we all should chill out and find some solution...i dont want separated BB members...its time to be again adult smart ppls Smile... and Serj when we will came there we will make pvp 1 vs 1 (me and you) in drinking, you choose weapon (wine, beer or rakija)... My bro will be judge coz he dont drink...hmmmm what will take the winer... have smthg on your mind?

=)))))))))))))) i choose beer to worm up ,i wanna see if u gonna beat me at drinking beer Very Happy

Btw you can say gz serj for rune ch Very Happy we have tp direct to queen shyeed raid boss spawn,we have tp to moss for vesper spoil/drop, beast farm moirai ,i have eaa+ eab in clan hall ,eaa=208k adena, so i am very happy with our members we succeded to take that ch and we preparing for a bigger thing,day by day more and more ppl comming who know our clan and this is cool, btw what CH u guys got?
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Serjr wrote:
donluckey wrote:

=)))))))))))))) i choose beer to worm up ,i wanna see if u gonna beat me at drinking beer Very Happy

Btw you can say gz serj for rune ch Very Happy we have tp direct to queen shyeed raid boss spawn,we have tp to moss for vesper spoil/drop, beast farm moirai ,i have eaa+ eab in clan hall ,eaa=208k adena, so i am very happy with our members we succeded to take that ch and we preparing for a bigger thing,day by day more and more ppl comming who know our clan and this is cool, btw what CH u guys got?
VODKA REDBULL FT TEKILA MY DRINK AND SOMETIMES CHIVAS Very Happy..... i rly want to try with clan with my friends i will see what is best solution to all ok?
Back to top Go down
shakazulu
Orfen
Orfen
shakazulu

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:56 pm

1 for all, all for 1 Razz

Bye Bye Mamini 84589605
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:00 pm

i know whats the best solution for every1...... i want all finally to admit and to stop with this bullsh1t that we need each other and we need to be 1 strong clan instead of 2 weak clans....thats all i can say about this issue....
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 3:41 am

donluckey wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Serjr wrote:
donluckey wrote:

VODKA REDBULL FT TEKILA MY DRINK AND SOMETIMES CHIVAS Very Happy..... i rly want to try with clan with my friends i will see what is best solution to all ok?

abe kakva vodka red bull, ne bidi predavnik ce pijame cista domasna RAKIJA....pivo e za mockovci, RAKIJA I VINO ZA JUNACI Smile
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:25 am

i will be in jail 50 hours.....so i will not play for 50 hours on server.....reason: ofc boting Smile .....
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:59 am

kuzix wrote:
i will be in jail 50 hours.....so i will not play for 50 hours on server.....reason: ofc boting Smile .....

chetoooo boter Smile
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 am

kuzix wrote:

you bad ass Razz
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 pm

kuzman wrote:
donluckey wrote:
Serjr wrote:
kuzman wrote:
Serjr wrote:

abe kakva vodka red bull, ne bidi predavnik ce pijame cista domasna RAKIJA....pivo e za mockovci, RAKIJA I VINO ZA JUNACI Smile
ahhaah tacno tako Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:47 pm

You guys always makin` some drama, and after that everything looks fine again xD! Very Happy:D:D

Best Regards:
Boo
Back to top Go down
kuzman
Frintezza
Frintezza
kuzman

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Jah wrote:
You guys always makin` some drama, and after that everything looks fine again xD! Very Happy:D:D

Best Regards:
Boo

stop just chating you nab, come play to feel litlle action Smile
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm

kuzman wrote:
Jah wrote:

Best Regards:
Boo

stop just chating you nab, come play to feel litlle action Smile

I wish i could play with all of you:) but sadly i cannot ;/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Bye Mamini Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye Mamini   Bye Bye Mamini I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye Mamini
Page 1 of 1