BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

WAR with advanced!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

WAR with advanced!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: WAR with advanced!!!!!   WAR with advanced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 pm

can i ask the reason why we have war with advanced??? .....all i know is that before siege advanced members pm me they got pk from BB members ( cyran i think was the guy (and his pt) that PK advanced members)...... and when they ask duriing siege: BB how things going in giran??? no1 answer them ....... they were trying to offer some help but no1 was decent to answer them......and ofc they kicked us from ally....the reason was obvious: luck of comunication on both sides.....
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: WAR with advanced!!!!!   WAR with advanced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:53 pm

I wasn't on line on siege, i asked forge to log me,i just organised partys and i had to go,when i came back home in that night i see we don't have ally,i asked clan members why we are kicked nobody knew. About BB pk advanced members im pretty sure it's a lie, all members witch was on line was at giran siege,so obviosly they could not pk any1 from advanced, and u don't faking kick a clan from ally if u didn't had a talk with clan leader. I am tired of Lonely ignorance, he didn't even try to talk with me to tell me the reason of kick from ally and i don't care anymore why they kicked ,obviosly they did that with a purpose so we start war,i gived them what they want,i declared war first,enough from me this bullsh1t, if they really wanted to help us they could just come and help,as we all know they never announce when they go at any sub rb or barakiel ,not in ally chat not in private message of leader. Thing is simple, they feeling gods and we will put them back in theyr corner like on l2rox no problem
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: WAR with advanced!!!!!   WAR with advanced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:51 am

i am not saying that they are right or something i just ask why we are in war with them.....and btw you missunderstood me i didnt said that BB memebrs pked advanced memebrs during siege....they pked them day before dunno the reason why and i dont care.....i am BB member and i will in BB.....and BTW to be honest they offered help at giran siege but no1 answer....so i think thats why they kick us from ally....cause during siege there wasnt any comunication between clans in ally...i talked after the siege with some advanced members and they told me that lonely disband ally cause of NWA clan and cause we didnt ask for help from them for siege( and btw we should ask for help cause we take giran with luck when we were like 10 members only:) ).....
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

PostSubject: Re: WAR with advanced!!!!!   WAR with advanced!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:33 am

1st nwa asked for help becose on freya gurad hit u for 1k minimum and they didnt want to come and help they gone for barakiel
and lonely clan was doing blackmail to me enough reasons to war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR with advanced!!!!!   WAR with advanced!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR with advanced!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: