BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Active 5 players Everyday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
F4sh10n1

Active 5 players Everyday Empty
PostSubject: Active 5 players Everyday   Active 5 players Everyday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:17 am

Nick/lvl/class - F4sh10n/Lucena/LineAge/Raegan/Inex/ (all 66lvl) Bers/EE/Pala/Dagger/BD
- Age? - 20+ all
- Country/Time zome - Bulgaria +2
- Can u play on sieges? - OFC
- How many hours do you play per day and week? - 9h ++
- Has anyone currently in BloodBalance recommended you for the clan? Who? - ANLANO
- What other clans/allies/server's have you played in? - We have not been in any clan
- What do u expect of our clan? - Good organization, clan events, a lot of PVP and FUN!
- Whats your gear? - We play at this server less than 10 days all are with A grade, some are normal Smile
- Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them? - OFC
Back to top Go down
Farinas
Spamer
Spamer
Farinas

PostSubject: Re: Active 5 players Everyday   Active 5 players Everyday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:25 am

ok guys but is a problem . we have to make clean in clan to take you so ... if you can w8 a littel idk 2 days maybe we will glad to join us
Back to top Go down
F4sh10n1

PostSubject: :)   Active 5 players Everyday I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:50 am

If its two days Smile no problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Active 5 players Everyday   Active 5 players Everyday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Active 5 players Everyday
Page 1 of 1