BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

If you dont have what to do :))

Go down 
+5
Jah
Admin
Chaparrito
Tedy
Returner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:00 am

Well, yesterday i played 1-2 hours, and tbh i liked the server, made a bish as i said, and reached 6x level, gonna log laters, hope u`ll be in game Smile))
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Jah wrote:
Well, yesterday i played 1-2 hours, and tbh i liked the server, made a bish as i said, and reached 6x level, gonna log laters, hope u`ll be in game Smile))

well i was today on line but dunno ur nick name and ain't catch u Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

what is ur in game nick Jah? send me a mail in game to se ur nick lolz
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:02 pm

All stoped ????? Only me and serhgei are active in the clan wtf...
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:18 am

?????????????????????????????????????????????
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 am

boianx wrote:
All stoped ????? Only me and serhgei are active in the clan wtf...

yep, all stoped , i dont have time right now to play ,but my brother have so i think he could play somewhere dunno really,im to busy at university to play l2,i just dont have time right now:S working on my license
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:10 am

oh log and mail me some adena or stones i need only vespe breastplate to finish my set
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

boianx wrote:
oh log and mail me some adena or stones i need only vespe breastplate to finish my set

k,i sended u an e-mail with all what i had, it's not a lot coz i didn't realy farmed a lot but still something....
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 am

omfg fockers why you botter playing on private servers now since GoD had launched offi and to be honest is very good......you dont need nothin untill 85 lvl since everything is for fre from webpage....you got dynasty armor + dyn jewlery + dyn weapon +4 ( all 90 days limited period )....you got everything for free from c - s80 grade....then you find mentor and farm untill 86 lvl and get R grade everything for free ofc from mentee certificate....there are a lot high graders with good armor and weapon but still there is to much fun....you can make 76 lvl with good playing in 1 week max.....so come all on Magmeld and lets play nabs....btw if you got mentor you got 200% more exp when he is loged....so i dont think is so hard to do something....cya fockers to be honest i am enjoying the best l2 time now since ever.....
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:52 am

Admin wrote:
boianx wrote:

k,i sended u an e-mail with all what i had, it's not a lot coz i didn't realy farmed a lot but still something....
Can you send me again becouse server is back with some hours...
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 am

boianx wrote:
Admin wrote:
boianx wrote:

done
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:47 am

Admin wrote:
boianx wrote:
Admin wrote:
boianx wrote:

done
thanks serj i will stay on server to lose time if have good offer for new server pmmm Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:17 am

imo better go on off with kuzmans,u will have more fun then on x50 Smile
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:54 pm

i dont have time to start again from 0..... i play 2-3 hours per day for fun Wink
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 3:11 pm

to eb honest i stoped on that server also and i decide it finnaly do not play l2 anymore.....no more fun on GoD....no pvp no pk nothing, just farming and farming.....to be honest now l2 looks more like Aion and WoW and i hate that.....so i have decide it to stop l2.....
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:12 pm

i am thinking to make a movie like an ending of BB clan, some videos/photos from every server we have played like memories, i think every1 had good time and enjoyed play in this clan for over the years , even this forum i made arround after 2 years since i made this clan and u can see how many visitors we have,even many servers don't have this ammount Smile . So now i'm thinking to make a final movie by cuting fragments of frapses/photos from each server we have been played, so if any1 of u have any of this can post them here or gimme them in pm on forum
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:42 am

Admin wrote:
i am thinking to make a movie like an ending of BB clan, some videos/photos from every server we have played like memories, i think every1 had good time and enjoyed play in this clan for over the years , even this forum i made arround after 2 years since i made this clan and u can see how many visitors we have,even many servers don't have this ammount Smile . So now i'm thinking to make a final movie by cuting fragments of frapses/photos from each server we have been played, so if any1 of u have any of this can post them here or gimme them in pm on forum

gg for this idea focker......i will try to post mine here....
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:12 pm

l2.ws almost death any idea where we go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:54 pm

boianx wrote:
l2.ws almost death any idea where we go Very Happy

well my brother wanna try to build a Cp on l2.ws on new x5 server , dunno what to say.....He talk with Kosmyn/ Abra i will talk with Luckey and Reloaded but dunno yet if they gonna play there. Atm i don't play anywhere, cant say i dont miss L2 but in if this ppl will agree to play we will do a Cp, it gonna be an archer cp with 1 tank bp/ee/sws/wc/bd/archers (me as bp ofc) for news ill post tomorow if it's gonna happen or not.
Ofc i'm thinking more of OL or wc(imo better OL)/bd/sws/tank/bp/ee/arbalester/archer/archer or cat or Soulhound
PrimeTime gonna be 20 gmt+2 - 24 gmt+2 (+/-2h)

P.S: if any1 else like the idea to play on any of this classes reply here
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 am

<tank .. SK
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:48 am

boianx wrote:
<tank .. SK

kosmyn want to play,abra also me and my bro to so lets count: me/mrw/kosmyn/abra/and u ,still need to talk with lucky and reloaded
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 11:34 am

Serj gonna start to play on a new server? I wanna join too cuz didnt like at all GOD...
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:21 am

Tedy wrote:
Serj gonna start to play on a new server? I wanna join too cuz didnt like at all GOD...

yes, cfg is me bp main ee box,kosmyn bd main, abra archer main wc box, sirw arbalester box wk etc , yes its on new x5 server
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 8:59 am

u play there guys?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

pfff i want some good server gracia or epilogue Smile x4-x10 max Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you dont have what to do :))   If you dont have what to do :)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you dont have what to do :))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next