BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

TO ALL RETARDS

Go down 
+2
HeroReturn
Yani
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm

PLEASE TELL WHO WILL NOT PLAY IN BLOODBALALNCE CLAN HERE AND DELETE UR ACC TRAITORS !!!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I'm PISSED OFF FROM RETARDS !!!!

REGARDS , YANI !!!!

FOREVER BB !!!!
Back to top Go down
HeroReturn
Spamer
Spamer

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:28 pm

I AM IN !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:40 pm

see Yani?????? .... i write this post 3 days ago and no1 fcking answer or said something.....and thats how it is in BB for the past 3 years or maybe more.....so i have to delete my comment Smile ...
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 2:08 am

I still count my self as BB member since Fintezza (when I joined), but it is true I play L2 only when I realy have the time to do so, which atm is not unfortenatly Smile.
When ever I have time I check this forum to see if you play anywhere so I could potentialy join you.

P.S. hope SerJ sees this, but I wont be able to play on rpg with you (if you still have the plans for it that is Very Happy).
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 4:14 am

i got driver lecons right now and possible a job ,so i wont be able till i finish driver lecons to play l2, ill leave my cp on l2final server w/o me i think and gonna continue duno where ,maybe still there or somewhere else
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:36 pm

i m starting there on l2 final with some friends since i got free time now
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:33 am

donluckey wrote:

dont start yet, on 28-th novembre we gonna go with bmf clan on l2ex.pl new high five server i think, atm i play on rpg club x3 Emperia server nick Zaria/Zoia(DarkVador my brother) so u can contact via forum or on rpg club for more details little foker Smile ah or facebook also i forgot,actually better facebook
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:30 am

donluckey wrote:

Jas, Darsh, Amy,Kaylas,Forge,Riupak,krin,delilah(zenskata na riupak),ikalj,Pero,Zare i brat mi sme na l2final....
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:18 pm

i love old l2 high five pfff Wink)))
Back to top Go down
donluckey
antharas
antharas
donluckey

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 2:53 pm

Count me there l2ex pl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TO ALL RETARDS Empty
PostSubject: Re: TO ALL RETARDS   TO ALL RETARDS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TO ALL RETARDS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodBalance :: Announcements-
Jump to: