BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Oren Siege on Sunday

Go down 
+3
Serjr
Ndoe
WarScar
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WarScar
Orfen
Orfen

Oren Siege on Sunday Empty
PostSubject: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 am

After studying the inside , outskirts and the road that leads to the Oren Castle i came up with a strategy to defend Oren and succeed. First of all Roots alliance has 3 clans now. I surely hope that on Sunday i will see at least 3 parties from Blood Balance/ 2 Lms parties/ 2 Gravity parties .
The road that leads to the Oren is like a small valley so the idea is to keep Lms/Gravity on each side of the road, but hiding in the forest or behind trees near the road. So when enemy clans will come they will distract them, keeping them busy for a while.Killing randomly , maybe hitting flag. So Lms/Gravity parties outside must always keep moving towards the road (enemy) and towards the forest again so they will not get killed to fast - this way enemy clans might spread and be more vulnerable.
Blood Balance parties - 2 in castle on the walls (especially on the round turet outside) and one party scouting outside the castle walls. There task is to create confusion to the enemies , and like Lms/Gravity spread them and then Hit them hard'. If somehow they break the gate , here is where Oren is tough to conquer. The round turet inside is a great strategic position. One full buff archer party there can kill extremely fast. So when the enemy enters the castle gates the party from the turet hits/ the other party from inside will hit from other walls / and the cherry on the cake, the scouting party outside will come to the back of the enemy clans and make a stand (together with Lms / Gravity) .
The important thing is to be disciplined . and listen to superiors .
It would be best if SerJr will speak on ally chat to coordonate alliance but it would be best if every party from Blood Balance listens to it's leader. So leaders from parties must be named before siege and explain to the the strategy. If things are in oreder and respected at Oren Siege on Sunday we will keep the Caste 2 more weeks. It is important for each party member to know what to do, each party must have support and MUST listen/assist it's leader. The most important parties will be the one outside scouting and the one on the turet.
Lms/Gravity must do as they are told to do.
That's all for now.

bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Ndoe
Orfen
Orfen
Ndoe

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 2:13 pm

+1 at warscar post : )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 4:06 pm

omg long post Rolling Eyes maybe tomorow can read Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 2:16 am

Get an Dominator/warlord behind the gates.

I once organized inside strategy, but it was for dion I think. Whatever, the main thing is that people listen to orders, and that PT leaders spread the words into their parties. Archers/amges on walls, fighters and tanks keep the way to the throne, it has worked a lot before.

Inside the throne room, spread archers and mages on each sides of the room and they will be untargetable when you enter into the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 6:19 am

good post war +2 here also N&N said good thing but the most important thing is to keep the castle with ppl online this what we need coz we got stratigy hope the same we got ppl online for that.
by the way the old problem if some1 get a solution for it to make server ventrilo or something that we can join and listen it will be easyer..

thnx all and dont forget that amis loves u allll lol!
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 4:06 pm

K,the things are going well so far, i dressed some members,all got something (pretty good stuff) will finish 1 maj light set for Atlant or/and Ndoe .

Prepare in time CP potions/Elixirs hp/mp/cp+ spirit ore/soul ore(nobl ppl) arrows->>>general all consumables, also u can buy cp pots with aa from priest at this time so use it, cp potions and elixirs are pretty much important at siege guys so take care about this, 400+ cp potions each clan member atlelast Wink
Back to top Go down
Atlant
Orfen
Orfen
Atlant

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:09 am

Most important thing when more than 9 ppl are involved is communication.
- ts/vent can be very useful
- setting up each channel's function(ally chat for party leaders, party chat for party members, ...)
- keeping chat clean
- clear orders for everyone from leaders(so players focus on doing their job and not thinking strategy or asking <now what?> on every corner)
On abyss 7x we had a 2sided server so all sieges/raids were epic(~200 ppl). The reason why we turned from challengers to ruling side of the server is(my opinion at least) great organization. I remember at siege the one was giving orders was spamming channel with what to do every few seconds. I really don't think he did anything else...just moving and issuing orders. So, my opinion is that as long as everyone knows what to do and does his job we will win.
Good luck to all Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 2:00 am

yeah +1 atlant we really need vent/ts Rolling Eyes
i remember abyss too especially when we took aden great organisation , never seen such organisation in a siege . btw find some pics from aden siege in abyss atlant =D just amazing i miss those times Sad but i dont miss abyss Laughing
anyway... my opinion is also that we need vent in order to be perfect... its hard to type and some dont pay atention to chat in such moments so... and many spam ally/clan chat so is a mess . or at least if command chanel would work Sad but it isnt afaik . dunno now maybe they fixed it but some time ago didnt work , when try to create command channel all parties d/c =(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:36 am

tell me when siege start exactly time in romania at what hour plzz to calculate the time...

amis need ts/ventrilo or will cut ur all balls at siege afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:43 am

We will have dominator since obituary will be back Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 5:49 am

amis wrote:
tell me when siege start exactly time in romania at what hour plzz to calculate the time...

amis need ts/ventrilo or will cut ur all balls at siege afro

Oren siege will be at Sunday 19.00 gmt+2 Romanian time so gathering will start at 18.00 gmt+2 and remember we need all the ppl we can get it's not going to be a easy one.
and saturday also be on at 22.00 gmt+2

Last edited by matzu on Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 6:22 am

one good thing being the defender is that you can put spirit, soul ore,cp pots, elixirs inside the castle. just drop cp pots by 5 or 10. soul ore by 50 and spirit ore by 100 in the throne room.
ask in clan chat that everyone put 50 cp pots, 300 spirit, 300 soul ore and 5 elixirs hp/cp A or S in clan warehouse. then 2 hours before siege grab some people and start droping all these consumables on ground.
it helps a lot in siege because you never know how many of these things you will use in 2 hours and since you are pretty much limited by your weight gauge, well having a last resort is always welcome.
explain clearly to everyone that you will not open gates, they have to use teleporters npc and the rear exit.

as for the strategy, i've seen many different strategies for oren defense. so far the one that worked pretty good was :

if walls/doors are up so basicly from the beginning of the siege til we get wiped : everyone in front of the castle. 2 parties of archers (wk,dc,swm,sd,bishop/ee+archers) running around the castle. one will start by the left the other by the right to cover the 2 flanks of the castle.

if we get wiped from the outside and walls/doors are being attacked. (takes time to set up a pig/golem) :
bloodbalance clan gather inside the castle on "catwalks" and turrets.
our 2 allies got to regroup in hunter village. then port to northern pathway to enchanted valley altogether in case respawn isn't safe. maybe let a party there to kill ennemies on spawn because this the place they will more likely use to reach oren.

important : get someone that will find all the warsmithes and announce their names in ally chat. these guys + clan leaders are the primary targets and must be killed before anything else. no warsmith = no siege device. no leaders = no engraving and probably a screw up in ennemy strategy since the leader cannot see what happens.

if walls/main door are down :
bloodbalance got to regroup and port altogether in the courtyard. the main concern here is to prevent our lifecontrol tower from being taken down while defending our castle door.
our allies will have to take care of ennemies flags. HV => EV north => oren. gather then take down flags.

important : get ennemies leaders down as fast as possible. as soon as someone aim one leader : just shout your ass off in allychat for a global assist. prepare a macro : $CLAN LEADER AIMED ASSIST ME ON %target.

if the castle door is being attacked :
well pretty much the same.
bloodbalance inside throne room on the two sides of the room.
our allies will have to focus on flags then come inside to wipe ennemies.

important : once again leaders are top priority targets.

ps there is one thing that toldly kicks ass in siege :
1 OL party : 1 EE, 2 bishop, 1 swm, 1 sd, 4 OLs.
their role : keeping flame of invincibility up and using their seals. but i think we lack a lot of OLs in clan. i might reroll an ol later for siege because this is imo the most useful shit ever.
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 12:55 pm

i like the strategy! what is my job on the siege bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm

craft a nuclear bomb and nuke our enemies !
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 3:17 am

just give me recipe Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:23 am

and someone buy me too some cp pots cause priest is noob doesnt speak with me Sad
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 6:28 am

btw i dont have AA Sad and cant buy cp
Back to top Go down
Atlant
Orfen
Orfen
Atlant

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:14 am

Matza repent your sins if you want to talk with holy priests Laughing
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 11:20 am

we keep oren? im realy sry that i had to log out but im realy bisy in real life (i have exams ) Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:37 pm

i know that i cant be online coz i have to chose wife or lineage Smile)) hard to say but .... any way hope that if i work with help of matzu and matza to make AMIS good lvl ... that i helped u all with siege, protect, pvp, even pk... thnx all for what u doing for this clan... hope we keep it this way

special thnx to serjr ... cheers

amis loves u all afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:28 am

We finally kept Oren after be zerged by DH and stuff. The ennemy was engraving but the end of siege ownt him. We got lucky imo, but we couldn't do shits seeing the ennemy number, and the wtf lags and freezes.

Next time, we need to kill at all costs the registered CL.
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:43 am

Next time i will not risk to be at Oren just we and Gv, will come some clans also for help,coz if was more 7 minutes of siege we was loose castle for sure, 2 clans vs Reunited+DH +anathema ally( some of them) means 2 ally vs 2 clans kind of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 2:49 am

We got 6 parties from the ally, plus one from ashes. It was kinda good, but our default is that we have more lowbies and worse stuff than them. This will be fitted with the time, because I find the clan here helpful. Keep our enjoy to play and have fun.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 4:48 am

Gravity Died and Go to Oren...so last fight was 2 parties wothout buffs vs 2 ally...i try to stop the cast 3 times i dont succseed : (( and yeah in the end THAT WAS CLOSE AND VERY VERY LUCKY !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 am

love my +10 stun Very Happy. i was lucky ppl didn;t hit me ... they hit only ser Very Happy... so everytime we are in a siege ser will be kamikaze Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oren Siege on Sunday
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next