BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Oren Siege on Sunday

Go down 
+3
Serjr
Ndoe
WarScar
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:20 am

oh and ser ... we need to discuss other strategy Smile. they broke the gates soooooooo fast Smile didn't had time to regroup
Back to top Go down
WarScar
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 pm

I can't tell you how many times i died. Every time i ended up in the throne room i was dead in 2 seconds. What can i say Arethez doesn't like me . And from Reunited i know a lot of ppl so they targeted me when they saw that the big fat orc in throne room. So the order i noticed is SerJr dies first/ WarScar second/Matzuu third . But then again matzuu is small red dorf he s a living target.
The fact is we were really lucky. Sad . Face it , we didn't expect them to defeat us in front of the castle. Next time we must be more organized/disciplined/careful/united. We must act as a team, not individual attempts. L2 is not for individualists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:47 pm

the most important thing we must not be outside the castle ... turrets empty so they broke the gates si fkin fast because no one was hitting them there.
Back to top Go down
Atlant
Orfen
Orfen
Atlant

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:53 am

As i remember...at some point i died outside, they weren't at the gates yet. I got respawned, i went to the wall(60 sec between death and getting on the wall) they were hitting the door hard, defenders were all killed, so ppl were respawning...
I think 5 min max it took them to bring down gates....i was with 2 or 3 ppl on the wall, we got ignored so badly..they just moved on to the inner court and at some point one party came for us.
DH & co played amazing at the siege, they were moving very fast.
I consider that siege a loss tbh, few minutes are really irrelevant as long as we got our asses kicked so badly in 15 min.
Facts:
*We were fighting 1:2
*We were equipped very badly compared to them
*We didn't have healers, i had 3 OL and 2 bish in my targets....im sure they had at least 1 healer/party not to mention the overlords. (Was shooting IHealForCash at some point for 5 minutes outside with at least another archer assisting me....he didn't die... Mad )
*Castle gate was a joke we didn't protect it at all

Thumbs up for attackers for coordinating that massive block in the 2 pathways which lead to crystal room.
Thumbs up for Serj cause he kept us focussed, i think more than 90% of us stood there for 90 minutes doing nothing....still after 90 min we weren't afk/bored/undressed/dancing...whatever..

And just my 2 cents....we did good at siege, and guess our luck is greater than their power since we kept Oren
Smile
Back to top Go down
C.Diaz
Baium
Baium
C.Diaz

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:25 am

my opinion for gate falling so fast is the fact that we expected them outside the castel gate ... and we did died very fast outside ... so while we was respawning and gettig back full party buffs and going to gate wall they allready did some amout of damage to that gate ... and being few people on all was hard to stop them ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oren Siege on Sunday   Oren Siege on Sunday - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oren Siege on Sunday
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2