BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Clan Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WarScar
Orfen
Orfen

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:37 pm

First of all, you must be careful who you recruit/ who you help dress/ who you give rights.
I'm sorry if sometimes i am tough but i can't tolerate some acts and behaviour i have been noticing at some members.
If you want a team, we need loyal/honest/competent/patient/non-emo ppl.
If you have something to say to me, you say it here so everyone can see your opinions.
Now is your chance to judge WarScar, i am waiting for replies. Arrow
Back to top Go down

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:56 pm

yeah you are sooo right war .... i didn't played for sometime (fking isp ) but i have my ears in there cat . it's hard to make a clan ... we had just a bit of time ... some clans in here have years but i;m glad that we managed to get some trusted ppl wich in my opinion can be trusted and make the foundation of the clan ... if that keep on going we will be fine ... mass recruit is a good idea because you have from where to chose the ppl you need to make this working but on other hand it's annoying because you get low quality people but as you saw there will leave or they will be forced to leave so np Smile . the thing is that ser has to be careful who he dress up because there are still good ppl who need gear and not some scamers that take gear and leave the clan .

Offtopic: Who is on the edge of making noblesse grind and make it we need as many as we can ... 4-5 noblesses not enough to nobless an ally and ofcourse for the mobility that noblesse offer you ... moving fast to raids and stuff .
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 am

we all know what hapend whit dream! so why dont we make the same . i mean to introduse some of our ppl in enemy clans. when they have the trust of the enemy leaders ask them to dress and when we are dressed leave clan and come back!
Back to top Go down
ad1
Spamer
Spamer

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:58 am

I dont think that is easy to go in a clan and get dressed upt. Ser is to damn good, so ppl make sh1t out of it. I stay like 5 6 months i didnt get a stem ..so? im still friend with them..is all about respect imo
Back to top Go down
C.Diaz
Baium
Baium
C.Diaz

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 6:27 am

sweetcrafter wrote:
we all know what hapend whit dream! so why dont we make the same . i mean to introduse some of our ppl in enemy clans. when they have the trust of the enemy leaders ask them to dress and when we are dressed leave clan and come back!

easy to say hard to get ... and it is take time and in this time we can do other things whit some other players
Back to top Go down

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Quote :
If you have something to say to me, you say it here so everyone can see your opinions.
Now is your chance to judge WarScar, i am waiting for replies.

well then sorry to tell you that but you fail, big time.

your loyalty : i don't doubt you are loyal.
your honesty : despite the fact that you clearly overreacted yesterday night, you seem honest maybe too much.
your competence : you are absolutely incompetent at leading people. yelling, swearing, insulting all that kind of shit don't fit with a leader. you are not a leader, thanks goodness. but you clearly act like you were and that's something wrong for a clan. your competence as a player : can't say anything since i haven't been playing you.
your patience : gimme a break ... yell and insult first then think ?
your non-emoness : w/e

so yeah i have something to say to you : fuck you.
i left bloodbalance because of you and you are the only one to blame, i can't stand people like you and i'm not gonna join back. maybe the people i joined with will follow me, i don't know it's up to them but i am damn sure of my decision.

so i guess this is a good bye, it was brief but somewhat cool.
you guys were cool and you got ambition.

farewell, cya on battleground.

PS : i got given a doom helmet by serjr. i'm not a rat nor a scammer. if you want it back just pm me ingame (ferene), i'll give it back to you.

PS2 : i was boxing neeeeeeneeeeee yesterday and made him left the clan cuz i was upset. he is on vacation with his girlfriend and will be back sunday or monday. i'll explain him what happened and he'll do whatever he wants.
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:13 pm

feren wrote:
Quote :
Now is your chance to judge WarScar, i am waiting for replies.

well then sorry to tell you that but you fail, big time.

your loyalty : i don't doubt you are loyal.
your honesty : despite the fact that you clearly overreacted yesterday night, you seem honest maybe too much.
your competence : you are absolutely incompetent at leading people. yelling, swearing, insulting all that kind of shit don't fit with a leader. you are not a leader, thanks goodness. but you clearly act like you were and that's something wrong for a clan. your competence as a player : can't say anything since i haven't been playing you.
your patience : gimme a break ... yell and insult first then think ?
your non-emoness : w/e

so yeah i have something to say to you : fuck you.
i left bloodbalance because of you and you are the only one to blame, i can't stand people like you and i'm not gonna join back. maybe the people i joined with will follow me, i don't know it's up to them but i am damn sure of my decision.

so i guess this is a good bye, it was brief but somewhat cool.
you guys were cool and you got ambition.

farewell, cya on battleground.

PS : i got given a doom helmet by serjr. i'm not a rat nor a scammer. if you want it back just pm me ingame (ferene), i'll give it back to you.

PS2 : i was boxing neeeeeeneeeeee yesterday and made him left the clan cuz i was upset. he is on vacation with his girlfriend and will be back sunday or monday. i'll explain him what happened and he'll do whatever he wants.

kindergarden imao>all-> n/c about this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Members   Clan Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Members
Page 1 of 1