BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

The List of Members and items wich must be dressed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

The List of Members and items wich must be dressed Empty
PostSubject: The List of Members and items wich must be dressed   The List of Members and items wich must be dressed I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:16 pm

Here i will post who and what items must be dressed, so all knows what we must farm/spoil etc, i will edit later(2day) the staff and ppl's here, ofc main ppl wich moved with me here and thouse who i sow wokring for clan will be firsts, about items i mean B and meybe A later Smile , atm i'm good,gotmy self ava set and valhala+ac+3 normal for nuker so far,so like i said ill edit soon members and items wich we need to farm santa
Back to top Go down
rebo
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: The List of Members and items wich must be dressed   The List of Members and items wich must be dressed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 8:30 am

what server you playing on? I wont be going back to Wrath most likely... server is pretty dead
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: The List of Members and items wich must be dressed   The List of Members and items wich must be dressed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:08 am

rebo wrote:
what server you playing on? I wont be going back to Wrath most likely... server is pretty dead

www.Frintezza.com >also interlude > will be good if u will make Bd firt of all or hmm...destro

P.S: keep nick rebo pls, pm SerJ/Caramida/K0kacin or Parayztu bom
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: The List of Members and items wich must be dressed   The List of Members and items wich must be dressed I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 9:19 am

Here the list:
-Parayztu -ava set +Valhalla later
-Caramida -Bw light set
-K0kacin - ava set
-Cumeoh - ava set/bw robe set or tallum robe set
-Freaky -ava set or Bw robe set
-Pusick(Darkshide) - hmm..dunno what he need but he is good player and help clan, he must say me what he needs,atm he got bw heavy set i think
-Rieder bw light set or ....must 2 think:)
-Kyara - atm as sws with composite normal till lvl 60+ after maj heavy set
-Elizabetha -really dunno what he/she needs

I typed thouse who i remember putting something in cwh, if i missed some1 in list just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The List of Members and items wich must be dressed   The List of Members and items wich must be dressed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The List of Members and items wich must be dressed
Page 1 of 1