BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Items needed

Go down 
+19
Yani
rebo
Serendipiti
DaanDeRidder
Empec
feya
Potepiony
sharasimo
HiXeR
Gapci0owa
WarScar
C.Diaz
Atlant
blackeagle
Ndoe
PurpleSky
ad1
sweetcrafter
Serjr
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:16 am

In this topic u can tell what items u need or what items u droped and need them work out back pirat So it's about time make list and start dress loyal ppl from clan Razz
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:34 am

Want to try/buy/craft/steal Tallum Plate Armor got everything else(boots,gloves,helm) pig
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:27 pm

need only IC bp from my set and noway to can find it to buy or trade . so im makin daimon q maybe we can go these days Rolling Eyes cause he drop it
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:50 pm

Want to buy/craft Majestic Light Set.
i have just helmet Razz
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 9:17 am

o yeaaaa my first topic .. what i need hmmmmmmm Question so maji light set full +4+3+3+3 draconik set light +4+3+3+3 dagger S with SA and +4 on hmmm baium ring x2 and anthy ring or earring .. lol!

SO WHAT I NEED IS FINISH KETRAAAAAAA PLZZZ KETRAAAA KETRAA afro cant do it by my self when i will be wc with cov u will need me all RB siege pvp ..etc but to get that need help from clan all ppl who finish 3d transfer they most to know that they can abort Q from Quest list alt+U if not no 1 will finish .. when i hear alot of ppl sayin that OMG im ally 3 .. wtf ally 3 for what ??? do they make it for recipe ?? do they know what they are doing ? so plz serjr explain in a news how they can abort it without havin any problem with Q...

about Matza she will need help with ketra too we got 2 good players in clan full S matzu and matza they can help alot for pvp ..etc they are in first line of war Smile so we have to take care of that Q to help her to finish it. by the way all of u in this clan are good every 1 in his way Basketball

and any time u need me im there for u all.

so i wanna thank my god, i wanna thank my mom and ..etc What a Face
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 pm

So far , like i promissed ,i start help/dressing ppl with what i got(i am not rich like meybe some of u thinking:D ) :

-Sm Nm armor
- PurpleSky maj boots+maj circlet
-Oras Spiritual eye A gr weapon for nukers

I hope make fast set for purplesky coz he deserves, tallum plate for me4nik and flyhigh and help Obi made maj set also, u are welcomed to help also btw
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 9:54 am

i need elysian axe and NM arnor,gloves,boots
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: i need some little items   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 5:25 pm

i need db +9 focus , dracnic armor +6 ,ic+6,aq oren zaken baium and valaks
thanx serjr

i need nothing i only need people to be activ and listen and dont igor when i call them to rb
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: MM not much but still   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:10 am

i just need maj boots+robe and preferebly a fds or am depends if u want me to become a hero next month... and a borrowed db Smile)
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: hero thing   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:16 am

for hero status , there is no chanse if u fight , as u all saw hero farmezers pp's and pala are on always
and they have ic +++ db as +++ and owsome augmentation so when u make nobles dont fight at oly solo and dont lose ur point to enemy it is usless
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: reply   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 2:44 pm

i was only sayin if I must fight that doom cryer hero from phear i'm not gonna fight in oly unless i necesarly have to lol!
Back to top Go down
ad1
Spamer
Spamer

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:46 pm

First of all i need to say hi. I have Easter these days (lots of friends come over) and i cant do parties, just trading atm. I do not need nothing till i will deserve it Cool . Atm i have 2 db bows couse i worked for s (that is why i dont have subclasses) and im trying to get draconic set items (maaaan i will be happy ) bounce . I hope we will be 1 of the bests.

Best wishes I love you
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:12 am

if it's possible i need maja helmet, gloves and circlet or only armor
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:08 pm

Ello:D i dont ask much... but in time i want S grade on my archer and as u know i made destro.... and i have no money for him so when u can dont forget about me:)) pirat king
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 2:00 am

Maj light armor and naga storm or angel slayer. But i'm new so i'll try to get them by myself for now.
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 9:13 am

i said that i need nm items(heavy) and elysian but im selling shots to earn some adena(thats why im not exp-ing)! but if u have some useless items dont forget about me Smile
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:33 am

i see thet any1 have NM set to borow me. and i changed my mind. i want any A heavy set and any blunt wep
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: TTS SET   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:45 am

need TTS Jewelery Set Sad
Back to top Go down
Ndoe
Orfen
Orfen
Ndoe

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 2:49 pm

scratch .... mm dunno maybe will be some ...greedy from me ...but atm need ...rly a mj light set... for archer ... and .... btw THKS to all support me ..and help ed me all time ... : )))) ty a lot , later we`ll see what will be ... for now is that : )
hope these days will make higher lvl and ... hope saggy asap affraid
kk gl hf 2 all
Back to top Go down
sweetcrafter
Valakas
Valakas
sweetcrafter

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 10:15 am

help me to get wep! i need alysian cause whit wep i can lvl faster Exclamation
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 5:13 am

I would like Maj Set light and carnage bow. Isyn
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:31 am

Heya

For my part i need a majestic light set (Plain walker), especially for oly Razz and ... a soul sep geek

Anyway i'm finishing my doom light Cool
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:34 am

hey there Smile
i'm actually looking for a doom helmet (recipe 100% or full) to finish my set.
then the only thing i'd need is a decent jewelery set (aka maj or tts). these are not top priority items anyway.

i'm mainly looking for an elysian/barakiel axe (any blunt A).

Last edited by feren on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:42 am

I give maj plate +4 and 450kk for a tallum plate set Very Happy ofc if u want and if u will recruit me after i finish the academy:D
Back to top Go down

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:17 am

i need bloody orchid or soul separator i have some masts for ss

ok i bought bloody orchid

Last edited by cutt on Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Items needed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items needed   Items needed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items needed
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next