BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Simple rules...big issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Atlant
Orfen
Orfen
Atlant

Simple rules...big issues Empty
PostSubject: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:19 pm

First of all some words for what i'm doing in l2
I'm trying to enjoy this game with my friends...virtual and real, i don't care about "being someone"in game , i'm not trying to lead or get some kind of atention, i just want to have fun.
I see all kind of problems around, and to be honest it's some of the most silly i ve seen. Many people asked about rules, well for once i will advice common sense rule that you should know it from real life...
1. Clan isn't ro only. So no RO in clan chat. Simple and easy...all people who are in this clan so far i know they speak english. This means respect for other members
2. Listen to what your leader/s are saying. Again very simple and easy. Serjr is really patient and understanding with a lot of things, i'm curious what will happen his patience runs out.
3. No trash/spam/swearing. Hard to do? For some(i won't give names...u know there were cases) things like those seem hard enough. Oh well..

So if your leader says don't pick up items at major epic raid....maybe it would be wise not to
And maybe non-ro members will stay with us if they could have a normal clan chat.
Or before you start insulting go wash your head with cold water...maybe it will go away....or you will.
Back to top Go down
Serendipiti
Frintezza
Frintezza

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:23 pm

hmmm i think the spam swearing thing may be aimed at me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 12:28 am

you are just a forum spamer seren Smile ,thats no biggy . it's about the trash talk in clan .... i hate when i see spamers especially that they do it in RO language even in vent is the same problem . i will repeat if you wanna do a chat in vent in your own language feel free to join other channel and not BB channel .
Back to top Go down
iRAPE
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:31 am

matzu wrote:
you are just a forum spamer seren Smile ,thats no biggy . it's about the trash talk in clan .... i hate when i see spamers especially that they do it in RO language even in vent is the same problem . i will repeat if you wanna do a chat in vent in your own language feel free to join other channel and not BB channel .

/agree. But sometimes to clear up things faster we use romanian language, not becouse of lack of respect, just to express faster out thoughts. The non ro ppl shouldnt feel insulted or smth, ro language is used only in times of problems like yesterday Smile.

PS: join ventrilo guys, it is an ally rule and we need to obey it to avoid some problems.
Back to top Go down
PurpleSky
Baium
Baium
PurpleSky

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:33 am

+ 1 for atlant Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:50 am

who will join ventrilo if 2 romanians always speak nonsenses in ro language? tell me... Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:07 am

Ok here it is thats how iwe should do it from now on. hope you all agree with it .

Hi, if you are reading this is because you probably want to join BloodBalance clan.
If you want to join our clan u must 1st read the clan rules. If you leave your application u are declaring that you have read and FULLY agree to them all.

In order to apply please make new thread in this forum answering these questions. You need to register an account.

- Nick/lvl/class

- Age?

- Country/Time zome

- Can u play on sieges?

- How many hours do you play per day and week?

- Has anyone currently in BloodBalance recommended you for the clan? Who?

- What other clans/allies/server's have you played in?

- What do u expect of our clan?

- Whats your gear?

- Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them?

- How can we contact you out of L2?(e-mail, etc...)

-Describe your playstile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clan Leading system

Leader name: SerJr
Co-Leader name: WarScar, Matzuu, Matza

Clan Rules
Joining the clan and staying in it means complete acceptance of the clan rules. If you have any suggestion about them, feel free to give your opinion and it will be discussed. Still, suggesting a change isn't excuse for not respecting the rules.

Rules concerning the forum:

• You have to check the forum every 24H. Clan actions/commands can be posted in forum and after 24H it's considered that all members have knowledge of them.
Penalty if infringed: same penalty as infringing the command ignored.
Exceptions: if you don't log into the game for 24H this won't count, also if you are in a declared afk (yet we will assume that you read the forum before you login again).
• Any kind of spam.
Penalty if infringed: a forum ban of 15 minutes for every letter in the spam post, the post will also be deleted.
Exceptions: Serendipiti Smile , Matza , SweetCrafter --- Nothin we can do about it.

Rules concerning PVP/SIEGE/RAID

• Ignoring a command given by your party/clan leader
Penalty if infringed: Immediate Clan kick
Exceptions: NONE!
• Hitting a clan/ally member or any other friendly char with kill intention
Penalty if infringed: immediate clan kick
Exceptions: NONE!
• Starting a mass pvp with NO reason
Penalty if infringed: 1st time: warning 2nd time: clan kick
Exceptions: NONE

Rules concerning ventrilo:

• You must ALWAYS be in ventrilo while on siege and raids and it is recomended that you are in vent in big pvps too. Commands can be given in vent the same as in clan/ally chat, it is supossed that everyone is on vent and knows the commands.
Penalty if infringed: same penalty as infringing the command ignored.
Exceptions: If you're not in vent (mic problem, late at night, whatever) in rb or sieges, ask for someone to tell you what's going on in vent and the orders given. Not being in vent is not an excuse to ignore a command.
• English in BB channel.
Penalty if infringed: no penalty so far, it's just a matter of respect. If this happens repeated times, there'll probably will be.
Exception: no english speaking is on vent. But as soon as someone logs in, go back to english.

Rules concerning clan politics:

• Flames inside clan will not be tolerated. Any kind of flame, bad language acusations, insinuations or whatever used in any way against a clan member will be punished. Penalty if infringed: 1st time: warning. 2nd time: inmediate clan kick.
Exception: NONE! Respect your clanmates.
• I think I don't have to write anything about scaming, stealing or whatever thing of that sort inside/outside the clan.
Still, the penalty for it is inmediate clan kick + KoS.

If you agree i will open a clan recruitment topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 4:33 am

I agree with atlant and matzu
Back to top Go down
iRAPE
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 2:12 pm

On ventrilo there is a big channel called Bloodbalance and 3 subchannels. I am 100% that romanians guys can stay on a subchanel and speak only romanian and the rest of the ppl can stay on diferent subchanel. the thing is that during sieges/epic bosses on main chanel will be only english and we have to be there.
Back to top Go down
Serendipiti
Frintezza
Frintezza

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 3:46 pm

lol i have logged on vent 3 times today, everytime all i here is bla bla bla, dont understand shit, so i dont log there again
Back to top Go down
WarScar
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:28 am

Matzuu/Atlant great job. Rules must be respected . Anyone who breaks it must face the concequences - no exception. This kind of topics about clan/ally/chat rules are indispensable . Behavior and socially reactions of every clan member must be in the limit of these rules. Every member will be responsible for there actions .
Back to top Go down
WarScar
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:31 am

matza's idea about player interrogation Very Happy is great too . should be interesting to follow .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 am

sooooo ser once again ... new recruits .... send them to us on forum do not recruit blind anymore
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple rules...big issues   Simple rules...big issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simple rules...big issues
Page 1 of 1