BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

SAAB candidate to join in BB

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SAAB

SAAB candidate to join in BB Empty
PostSubject: SAAB candidate to join in BB   SAAB candidate to join in BB I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:00 am

nick- SAAB , lvl - 73 , class - phantom summoner
Age - 29
Country - United Kingdom - GMT+0. (but im Bulgarian , just living in UK from few years.)
Can u play on the sieges - Yes , i can play at the sieges (most of them ...) maybe expect some weekends when i will go out with my family (with my wife and my daughter)
how many h u play daily and weekly - im playing about 6-7h a day , and about 40 weekly ..
Has anyone currently in BloodBalance recommended you for the clan? Who? - i think provocator can reccomend me.
What other clans/allies/server's have you played in? - im playing lineage 2 from about 4 years , i cant remember all the names of the servers but i was playing mostly in Bartz (retail) about 2years ... at the other time i was playing at pvp servers or server with x7 or higher rate when i was been bored from x1 Very Happy.
What do u expect from the clan - i expect nice team playing , going at rb's and ofc nice pvp's.
Whats ur gear - DC full robe set , common a jewels and wizard's tear (acumen)
Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them? - i agree with ALL the rules of the clan.
How can we contact you out of L2? - by skype - pecata_number_1 , or by my email - petartomanov@gmail.com or at MSN (i will tell my msn only if u want to , because i dont wanna spammers at my MSN Very Happy)
Describe your playstile. - i like mass pvps , about 60% pvp and 40% pve ... i like to do a quest (much more interesting than farming at 1 place Very Happy)
Back to top Go down

SAAB candidate to join in BB
Page 1 of 1