BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Wanna Join

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
balki__
Spamer
Spamer

Wanna Join Empty
PostSubject: Wanna Join   Wanna Join I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 am

- Nick/LvL/Class : first is first ;] i begun the server yesterday.but i have my own way of playing i mean a number of heroes wich without them i can`t play.And they are Dwarf (spoil) , Storm Screamer (or Mystic Muse ( main hero ) ) , Shilien Elder (recharger) and a Prophet (buffer). I always have these heroes cuz for my gameplay i`ve decidet i needed them all for one or other reason.So now i`ve begun with the Dwarf (spoil).Nickname: Em1n3m LvL:16 (since yesterday).

-Country/time zone : Bulgaria / gmt +3 if i`m not mistaken

-Can you play on sieges : yeah i can play (devil)

- How many hours do you play per day and week?: per day i can and will play minimum 4-5 hours ;] weekends even more

- Has anyone currently in BloodBalance recommended you for the clan? Who?: well no nobody has but i`m a very openned person and i will fit in very fast.

- What other clans/allies/server's have you played in?: i have played in the cerberus (low-rate) and there i didn`t have a clan because i was playing with a friend and we did everything without anyones help . . . . i was 77 lvl Mystic Muse

- What do u expect of our clan?: i expect teamplay the most important thing.then i expect always to have action like Raids,Wars,Sieges etc.

- Whats your gear? well from the firs answer you can only guess Very Happy what my gear is Very Happy Razz (for now)

- Have you read the clan rules and FULLY agree to ALL of them?: Yep ofcourse

- How can we contact you out of L2?(e-mail, etc...): well on the email that is on this acc and if you want more write me i will give you a Skype or MSN

-Describe your playstile : my playstile is like my life ;] i want to help everyone that`s why if someone need some mats or recieps I will always take some of my time to help him get it.Like i said i`m one of the best team players you may have in the clan.I love wars Raids (a specialy them) and sieges . My way of developing some heroes maybe strange but i`ve decidet that`s the way i will do my heroe :} so i do i that way Smile

So If you have anithing else to ask Smile just ask
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

Wanna Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Join   Wanna Join I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 am

hahah Very Happy almost 20 years old and u dont know bulgaria is GMT +2 Very Happy Very Happy what a Pro Very Happy but ur in serjio's time so he will take u when u get higher lvl i think Very Happy or when u choose ur main Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

Wanna Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Join   Wanna Join I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm

mystic muse and u are in
Back to top Go down
balki__
Spamer
Spamer

Wanna Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Join   Wanna Join I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 2:23 am

yeah well Very Happy everyone makes mistakes Razz . . . .

But i Allready made a SS and i`m going to get his second profession today or tommorow :S . . . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wanna Join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wanna Join   Wanna Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanna Join
Page 1 of 1