BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Future regarding BB on new server

Go down 
+15
Purificador
.Phantom
kuzman
Tedy
TimeForDrama
Baron
viorel
Yani
EagleEye
Returner
Jah
kuzix
Chaparrito
Low
Serjr
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Low
Baium
Baium

Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:33 pm

let him if he wanna play with Antistress.

I went only of him to this Memory server and 2days later he left and now he is playing with antistress members..
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Yani wrote:
+1 kuzman Very Happy

+1 Yani
+1 Kuzman
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:50 pm

i don't play with antistress members, most of them was in bb before enter in antistress.
I said i don't count coz most of mkd have like half or 1 year(alba/lazar/etc) since they dont play with BB anymore,exemple luckey clan/Deadangels clan/etc, u guys already said u will go on Lain server l2saphira and will follow DA not BB,so what to add here.

I will re-open clan or this friday on h5 http://www.l2infliction.com/

or on 1 jully new gracia final x7 server on dex http://www.lineage.ro/

Who want join ur free to come and play who don't good luck on saphira/l2memory or whatever server

p.s: i remember 1 thing on l2antrax witch pissed me off, when i said we make clan on antrax only few of u came in clan,generally speaking not only mkd,i mean some ex bb members to, i remember when returner +some of members said that maybe is better to join DA, on a faking wrath server where was 2-3k ppl i had Oren and Gludio castle and at that time i had like 3-4 active partys only,even if we was not a lot but ppl had patience to work in team and build something to grow clan and they didn't left coz we was few, witch is the main idea of clan : you play for fun with a group of ppl's witch u can trust ,sometimes u faul sometimes u get up and keep work to improve ur self.So mainly a clan handle on people witch have balls to keep work even in few number and face bigest clan,that's what we did on wrath/frintezza/reloaded/cerberus.
Now people went emo,i don't want to argue here with nobody,every1 make his choise,you play where you like more with who you like more,it's up to you Wink
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:08 pm

I would like to try that h5 server, since its smth new ...
Back to top Go down
kuzix
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
kuzix

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:03 am

Serjr wrote:
i don't play with antistress members, most of them was in bb before enter in antistress.
I said i don't count coz most of mkd have like half or 1 year(alba/lazar/etc) since they dont play with BB anymore,exemple luckey clan/Deadangels clan/etc, u guys already said u will go on Lain server l2saphira and will follow DA not BB,so what to add here.

Who want join ur free to come and play who don't good luck on saphira/l2memory or whatever server

p.s: i remember 1 thing on l2antrax witch pissed me off, when i said we make clan on antrax only few of u came in clan,generally speaking not only mkd,i mean some ex bb members to, i remember when returner +some of members said that maybe is better to join DA, on a faking wrath server where was 2-3k ppl i had Oren and Gludio castle and at that time i had like 3-4 active partys only,even if we was not a lot but ppl had patience to work in team and build something to grow clan and they didn't left coz we was few, witch is the main idea of clan : you play for fun with a group of ppl's witch u can trust ,sometimes u faul sometimes u get up and keep work to improve ur self.So mainly a clan handle on people witch have balls to keep work even in few number and face bigest clan,that's what we did on wrath/frintezza/reloaded/cerberus.
Now people went emo,i don't want to argue here with nobody,every1 make his choise,you play where you like more with who you like more,it's up to you Wink

about l2 antrax everything you said is correct.....on l2 antrax we were only 5 members and it is obvious that clan needs rebuild.....cause we see here on forum more ppl on then on servers where we go.....i dont know what is happening with BB members and to be honest i dont care (i share same feeling with Serj about this issue).....the only thing that is pissing me off about l2antrax is that you didnt mention anything about leaving server i log and i see CL: ikalj and i was all ???? ...........didnt announce here on forum either.....and when i log with your buffer i see "Prison Break" Smile .......i dont care who was jailed and why it was good from you to announce that you are leaving server.....but nvm about that.....

ps: i dont think that summer is good time to play l2 cause is FUN time in summer and beach time.....so i play on lain's server to full my time untill october when i will have more time to play....if server grows untill then it will be nice if not we will think about other solution....and BTW you know that me and my bro were with BB on every server.....at least we started with BB and on frintezza when you all go EMO quit we stayed there 1 more month and played with Advanced....and that luckey's clan was simple just the stupid thing that we ever made Smile .....thats it for me about this issue Smile ....
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 am

Drama Mode : ON

btw: Where we will go to play i downloaded and installed h5 client
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:39 am

kuzix wrote:
Serjr wrote:

about l2 antrax everything you said is correct.....on l2 antrax we were only 5 members and it is obvious that clan needs rebuild.....cause we see here on forum more ppl on then on servers where we go.....i dont know what is happening with BB members and to be honest i dont care (i share same feeling with Serj about this issue).....the only thing that is pissing me off about l2antrax is that you didnt mention anything about leaving server i log and i see CL: ikalj and i was all ???? ...........didnt announce here on forum either.....and when i log with your buffer i see "Prison Break" Smile .......i dont care who was jailed and why it was good from you to announce that you are leaving server.....but nvm about that.....

ps: i dont think that summer is good time to play l2 cause is FUN time in summer and beach time.....so i play on lain's server to full my time untill october when i will have more time to play....if server grows untill then it will be nice if not we will think about other solution....and BTW you know that me and my bro were with BB on every server.....at least we started with BB and on frintezza when you all go EMO quit we stayed there 1 more month and played with Advanced....and that luckey's clan was simple just the stupid thing that we ever made Smile .....thats it for me about this issue Smile ....

On frintezza actually was another story, if u remember good our dear spanish friends bring the idea to change server and stimulated us to change it and actually i'm happy i took the decision in final to change coz on tezza remain only lonely clan and gq ,witch was no fun at all to play there with 200 ppl server.About antrax what to announce if i had 5 days there playing only with my party and the rest wasnt loging.
Anyway about this h5 chronicle, server will be x7 it's h5 ,it's totally new gameplay,it's most balanced l2 chronicle believe me,all classes have chance to win in oly even spoiler witch have dagger skills, you reach lvl 79 u can make seven signs quests for xp and on h5 are not 7 of them,its 12 quests so if u are 79 and make all of them u get arround 82 lvl or so, many new farm zones, many new skills, a lot more fun in pvp

http://www.l2infliction.com/index.html this server boianx
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:15 pm

LF bd for my CP
Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Serjr wrote:
LF bd for my CP

Kosmyn is goin to play on that server too, go recruit him Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 am

Serj lasa si tu 1 nr de tel aici Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:12 am

Jah wrote:
Serjr wrote:
LF bd for my CP

Kosmyn is goin to play on that server too, go recruit him Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

kosmyn is in another cp m8
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:44 am

so Serj started to play on infliction server or waiting for dex x7 opening?
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Tedy wrote:
so Serj started to play on infliction server or waiting for dex x7 opening?

infliction, tomorow server open at 20:00 gmt+2,get rdy:)
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:57 pm

damm i stoped to play beta becouse i drop for +19 duals Sad

btw: h5 is sux ;(
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:53 am

Back to top Go down
Jah
antharas
antharas
Jah

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 8:54 am

Go on chat nubass Smile))
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:43 pm

I played with BB clan only on frintezza server since after it I didn't had time for l2 (university and sh1t) but now I kinda have time and I was reading the forum where you play etc. to try and join you on fun again =), so my question is now: are you gonna stay on L2infliction or you gonna go to new dex server which will have off files?
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:19 am

Bug4ever wrote:
I played with BB clan only on frintezza server since after it I didn't had time for l2 (university and sh1t) but now I kinda have time and I was reading the forum where you play etc. to try and join you on fun again =), so my question is now: are you gonna stay on L2infliction or you gonna go to new dex server which will have off files?

time will show,but i think we gonna stay on l2infliction,we have active wars and server growing,we will see on 1 jully
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 6:02 pm

Well I realy hope they are getting A LOT of ppl since in my opinion the dex network realy is 1 of best. I'll keep the track here and if you'll move to dex, then I would like to join you there, still have 2 weeks of hard studies -.- (I'm studying Chemistry Ingeneering).
BTW gl on server youre playing atm.
Back to top Go down
Low
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:43 am

how many ppl on infliction?
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:10 am

Low wrote:
how many ppl on infliction?

200-350
Back to top Go down
Low
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 2:12 pm

Low.
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:25 am

we know that's ur nickname Very Happy tell us something other Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ..
btw i'm Civil Engineer :d
Back to top Go down
Low
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:50 pm

Jah wrote:
Go on chat nubass Smile))

Jah don't waste ur and ur friends time on that sh1t server.

Waiting for dex opening http://www.lineage.ro/

Who need to find me or wanna enter in my cp,ill be there stating from 1 jully

P.S:ill not create clan again, dont have time for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future regarding BB on new server
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next