BloodBalance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BloodBalance

BloodBalance CLan

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Flag
free counters
Newest L2 Servers

Future regarding BB on new server

Go down 
+15
Purificador
.Phantom
kuzman
Tedy
TimeForDrama
Baron
viorel
Yani
EagleEye
Returner
Jah
kuzix
Chaparrito
Low
Serjr
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
otherwis

Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 7:15 pm

you guys just leaving because we lost on first siege? and you even talk about sh1t server?
PD: you won't be able to bot on dex and you will be just a random lvl 7x player, be sure
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:10 pm

otherwis wrote:
you guys just leaving because we lost on first siege? and you even talk about sh1t server?
PD: you won't be able to bot on dex and you will be just a random lvl 7x player, be sure

well lets open cards, what u have seen on l2infliction was most of players members of antistress clan, for the first time i took them in clan though they gonna listen ,my members waiting for dex,they aint even tryed to start on l2infliction,but that is another story.
Today what happend its simple, lot of morrons high lvl's wasn't on line at siege,witch ofc pissed me off,im tired to waste my nerves on high rate noobs players witch cannot do a sh1t on a mid-low rate,just dont have time for this thing.
About dex,yes,maybe i will be just a random player,but atleast ill play on a stable server ,w/o thinking today or tomorow will be wipe or server closed,i can enjoy my gameplay w/o braking head and nerves leading, my time as leader finished here, one of my clan member will make clan and will lead,he have more time then me to play,as we calculated we should have minimum 6 cp's since start and there for sure will come my players witch have been played with bloodbalance on low rates,maybe not all but enough to be a pain in ass for stong clans trust me
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:40 am

So move on new Dex x7 server
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 am

Hey SerJ why not lead? =(, remember on Frintezza first Dion siege how outnumbered we were but you're L2 strategy was freaking awesome and we took the castleninja style Razz, you remember?

Well anyways good memmories from Frint. I just have a few questions since I would like to play on new dex as well:
-must I write a new application if I want to join you're clan? (since I never actualy left just couldn't play cuz of university work)
-will you confirm BloodBalance comming to dex on their forums soon and maybe start to recrute new players as well? or nothing for now?
-Will the new leader put BloodBalance name for the clan on Dex or something new? (just interested)

Regards Bug4ever! Smile

BTW if some don't know, comunity is choosing the name for new dex server, you can vote on their forum under News at new server section.
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am

Bug4ever wrote:
Hey SerJ why not lead? =(, remember on Frintezza first Dion siege how outnumbered we were but you're L2 strategy was freaking awesome and we took the castleninja style Razz, you remember?

Well anyways good memmories from Frint. I just have a few questions since I would like to play on new dex as well:
-must I write a new application if I want to join you're clan? (since I never actualy left just couldn't play cuz of university work)
-will you confirm BloodBalance comming to dex on their forums soon and maybe start to recrute new players as well? or nothing for now?
-Will the new leader put BloodBalance name for the clan on Dex or something new? (just interested)

Regards Bug4ever! Smile

BTW if some don't know, comunity is choosing the name for new dex server, you can vote on their forum under News at new server section.

No u dont need to make new apply
As i said i don't have time anymore to lead,maybe next year but this year i am really busy,clan will make a ex clan member or a friend of mine,dunno if clan name will be BloodBalance or not
I don't think we need to make a thread on dex forum for recruitment ,we will be enough,as i said we will be arround 6cp's ,maybe more,ofc without noobs fom l2infliction who know only to flame in clan chat and when siege's/clan events starts they even ain't log,so those players don't dream to enter again in this clan,no offense but i like to play with serious players to not waste my nervs for nothing.
Dex is a serious, very stable server,so i'm thinking to end my l2 carier there,that mean ill play there for sure and will leave only in case if some1 will close,but i doubt,dex have strong staff,so for sure it will be up for good years.
Time to play on a serious server with serious players, enough with sh1t 200-1k servers (ugaming/fire/exfire/etc/etc/etc all closed)
Sya on dex x7 GF
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 am

Ok very nice, can't wait to play with you again =).
BTW it would be good if you could just announced we are comming so the clan list there would grow a little since ppl like to see long clan lists and donno why so many clans are shy at announcing their comming there Razz. Or at least try to pick a name soon and I can pm the guy with list so we are on and ofcourse I will allso announce that we are not recruting atm if you like.
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 10:55 am

My personal opinion: Serj try to make and lead new BB clan on Dex X7 for a while, at least untill ppl who know u we join the clan....after if u rly dont have time enough u can pass CL to other guy who deserve that u know them better...But if u say maybe u end L2 carrier on this Dex server is rly bad idea to stop lead BB clan (after u lead long long time in so many diferent servers).Hope u change your mind.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:36 am

Any news SerJ, can I announce the clans comming on dex forum or should I wait?
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:54 am

Bug4ever wrote:
Any news SerJ, can I announce the clans comming on dex forum or should I wait?

well we aint decide yet about clan name,we have some plans with MR clan from dex to do something when server will open,the guy who gonna create clan have connection with kalel,he is from same town and he knows him,they already talk about something, i didnt had time to find out what exactly clan name will be so we will see,till then we have time,chill out:)

p.s: when ill have news ill announce,no rush mate

p.s: i need for my cp cardinal/bd,who wanna join whisp
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:23 am

Allright, thats great info SerJ =). Yea I know I'm kinda rushing, ppl saying on dex forum why no clan is announcing etc xP.
Back to top Go down
Low
Baium
Baium

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:20 pm

i wanna start a melee cp with friends i will post setup soon
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:26 pm

Low wrote:

that's really good

Well possible clan name will be bloodbalance
Back to top Go down
boianx
Baium
Baium
boianx

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:00 pm

Low wrote:
if you need tank you know on who to pm Smile
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:37 pm

u need to pm Hilton <<<< Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:39 pm

Any news whos gonna be new leader? And that MagicR ppl, will they join or something? Smile
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:55 am

Bug4ever wrote:
Any news whos gonna be new leader? And that MagicR ppl, will they join or something? Smile

Tamma will be new leader ,about mR tamma talking with kalel about server,they are from same town etc,i dont have any info atm about mr
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 5:09 am

Allrighty then!
Back to top Go down
Serjr
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Serjr

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 10:40 am

Bug4ever wrote:
Allrighty then!

Today i will be on ventrilo so who need to talk with me about server join there
Back to top Go down
Bug4ever
Spamer
Spamer

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:12 pm

Ah I'm sorry I couldn't do it, wasnt home all day xP.
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

Well as i see we have smart boys who really hate me,my account was broken on forum(SerJr) so i will use this few days untill ill recover the old one
Back to top Go down
http://bloodbalance.to-relax.net
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 am

So Serj the clan name will be BB or a new one?
Back to top Go down
Yani
Frintezza
Frintezza
Yani

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 6:17 am

hahaha Smile how they broke it ? unsecured email ???
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:53 am

Tedy wrote:
So Serj the clan name will be BB or a new one?

i decided to not make BB atm,maybe later who knows.
Anyway,we will make cp's and will join another clan there
Back to top Go down
Tedy
Orfen
Orfen

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Which one and who need to pm for join in?
Back to top Go down
Admin
God
God

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:20 pm

Tedy wrote:
Which one and who need to pm for join in?

dunno yet,we have not decided yet,still leveling Smile but if we will not find we will make one,i see lot of friends and ppl who know me on server asking to join in BB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future regarding BB on new server   Future regarding BB on new server - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future regarding BB on new server
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next